These are my all time favorite cookies. My grandmother has been making these longer than I have been around! I believe that her mother got the recipe on a trip to California. Be sure not to brown them, you DO NOT want to over bake them. The yield is approx along with the servings, the recipe is so big!
Provided by knobbyknee
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 50 cookies, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- Continue to cream while you combine all the dry ingredients, minus the Wheaties and chocolate chips. Run a whisk through to incorporate everything.
- Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients.
- Using a wooden spoon and some elbow grease, pour in the Wheaties and chocolate chips and combine.
- Drop onto lightly buttered (that's what Grandma did!) cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 8 minutes or until very light brown. DO NOT OVER BAKE.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348, Fat 13.7, SaturatedFat 8.2, Cholesterol 59.6, Sodium 294.8, Carbohydrate 54.9, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 34.6, Protein 4.3
Make and share this Wheaties Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Carol
Yield 6 dozen, 72 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, then coconut.
- Sift dry ingredients together, then add to mixture.
- Blend in vanilla, then Wheaties.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
This recipe is a family favorite. Not a holiday will go by without someone bringing this delightfully simple dessert to the table.
Provided by geologygirl
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large (big enough for 6 cups of Wheaties) sauce pan.
- Heat and continously stir mixture to just before boiling.
- Stir in Wheaties cereal until well coated.
- Transfer mixture to a metal or glass baking pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and place in 350 degree oven set on broil.
- Heat for 2-5 minutes, just long enough to melt the chocolate chips.
- Using a knife spread the melted chocolate evenly over the surface of the mixture.
- Allow one hour for cooling, cut and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554.7, Fat 23.6, SaturatedFat 8.7, Sodium 288.7, Carbohydrate 88.3, Fiber 7.6, Sugar 53, Protein 10.2
People also searched
More about "wheatiescookies food"
WHEATIES COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
4.3/5 (11)Total Time 27 minsCategory DessertCalories 70 per serving
- Adjust an oven rack to the center position and preheat oven to 375F degrees. Lightly grease your cookie sheets or line them with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder until well blended.
NUTRITION - WHEATIES
Calcium 0%Phosphorus 8%Iron 70%Vitamin D 10%
WHEATIES COOKIES RECIPE BY FOOD.MASTER | IFOOD.TV
WHEATIES COOKIES: EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPE WITH STEP-BY-STEP PHOTOS
WHEATIES COOKIES - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
WILLIE T'S | SEAFOOD SHACK
WHEATIES COOKIES RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
15 BEST RESTAURANTS IN RESTON, VA FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
COOKIES AT WHOLE FOODS MARKET
WHEATIES • THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
RECIPE: WHEATIES COOKIES - ZUBERS HOMESTEAD HOTEL, IOWA
LIL’S CHOCOLATE COOKIES (WHEATIES) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CANADA'S FOOD GUIDE
WHEATIES NUTRITION RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SWEET HANDMADE COOKIES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love