Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Have a large ice water bath standing by.
- In a shallow saucepan, add the white wine, butter and 2 cups water, along with a pinch of salt. Turn the heat on to medium-high. Once the liquid comes to a low simmer, add the lobsters and cook for about 8 minutes. Carefully remove the lobsters from the water and immediately plunge into the ice water bath; let sit until cool to the touch. Remove the lobster meat from the claws and tails and roughly chop. Keep chilled until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, sugar, celery, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper, and stir to thoroughly combine. Add the chopped lobster meat and stir to combine.
- Place the brioche pieces on a sheet tray and put in the oven to toast, tossing every minute or so to toast evenly, about 5 minutes total.
- Evenly divide the bread pieces in the bottom of stemless cocktail glasses. Top with the lobster salad, tarragon and micro cilantro.
CRAB COCKTAIL AMERICANA
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire and lemon zest in a medium bowl. Set aside half of the mustard sauce in a small bowl for topping the cocktail.
- 2. Gently toss the crab, 1/2 cup of the tomatoes and the avocado with the remaining sauce. Season with salt.
- 3. Arrange the lettuce leaves in 4 to 6 martini glasses. Spoon the crab salad on top. Garnish with a dollop of the reserved sauce, the remaining tomatoes and lemon wedges.
LOBSTER AND CRAB STUFFED GRILLED CHEESE
- Heat the lobster and crab meat.
- Spread the bread slices evenly with mayonnaise and toast on a flattop grill. Repeat on reverse side.
- Add the American cheese, lobster, crab meat, cabbage, tomato, Lemon Beurre Blanc and shredded cheese to one of the slices and form a sandwich. Toast until the cheese is melted.
- To serve, cut the sandwich into four squares and place the exposed ends on top of fanned out cabbage. Using a squeeze bottle, drizzle Lava Sauce diagonally across the top of the sandwich. Sprinkle paprika across the entire plate. Serve with shoestring fries.
- Combine the shallots, white wine and lemon juice in a non-reactive saucepan over high heat and reduce to 2 tablespoons.
- Add the cream to the reduction. Once the liquid bubbles, reduce the heat to low. Add the butter, one cube at a time, whisking first on the heat and then off the heat. Continue whisking butter into the reduction until the mixture is fully emulsified and has reached a rich sauce consistency. Season with salt and white pepper. Store beurre blanc in a thermos until ready to serve.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sambal, chile sauce and lemon juice in a bowl until well blended. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
LOBSTER AND CRAB CAKES
- In a large mixing bowl combine all bread crumb mixture ingredients.
- Poach lobster in water with lemon, basil and sea salt. (Rule of thumb is 5 minutes per pound.) Remove lobster from water and chill in ice water. Remove meat and shell and dice meat. Lightly pick through crabmeat.
- Add crab and lobster to mixture and gently fold mixture until combines. Lightly press mixture down in bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Form the crab cakes in to 3-ounce portions about a silver dollar wide and 1 1/2 inches tall.
- To a large saute pan, add enough light olive oil to fill about 1/2 inch high. Bring to 350 degrees F and add crab cakes. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
WARM LOBSTER DIP
Make and share this Warm Lobster Dip recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Punky Julster
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Soften the cream cheese, and cut the lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- Stir all the ingredients together, adjusting the consistency with milk, as desired.
- Place into an oven-proof dish and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bake uncovered at 375F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
What an awesome appetizer for a dinner party You can sub lobster meat for shrimp or crab just be sure to garnish accordingly.
Provided by R.Rowand
Yield 6 glasses, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Dice the lobster meat.
- In a mixing bowl blend catsup, sherry, horseradish, cayenne, lemon juice, chives and capers.
- Add lobster meat.
- Place lettuce leaves in 6 champagne glasses top with mixture and garnish with lobster claw and serve.
People also searched
More about "warm lobster and crab cocktail food"
SEAFOOD AND LIQUOR PAIRINGS | BEST COCKTAILS FOR EVERY …
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
18 APPETIZERS AND HORS D'OEUVRES FOR ENTERTAINING
CRAB AND LOBSTER SEAFOOD ROLLS | CARNALDISH
LOBSTER APPETIZERS TO SERVE AT A COCKTAIL PARTY
LOBSTER AND CRAB COCKTAIL - AMERICA'S TABLE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
AUSTRIAN LOBSTER COCKTAIL RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
Author The Franziskaner RestaurantSteps 2Difficulty 30 min
CRAB & LOBSTER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
WARM LOBSTER AND CRAB COCKTAIL RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
10 BEST LOBSTER COCKTAIL RECIPES | YUMMLY
21 DELICIOUS CRAB AND LOBSTER RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
WARM LOBSTER DIP (OR CRABMEAT, OR SEA LEGS, OR BABY SHRIMP)
WARM LOBSTER AND CRAB COCKTAIL – RECIPES NETWORK
WARM LOBSTER AND CRAB COCKTAIL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love