TRUE CHICAGO-STYLE DEEP-DISH PIZZA
Provided by Jeff Mauro, host of Sandwich King
Yield 8 slices
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mix sugar, yeast and 11 ounces room temperature water (about 80 degrees) in a bowl and let bloom for 15 minutes. Combine flour, salt and cream of tartar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Once yeast has bloomed, add to dry ingredients along with corn oil. Gently combine with a rubber spatula until a rough ball is formed.
- Knead on low speed with the dough hook for 90 seconds. Transfer to a lightly oiled bowl and proof until doubled in size, about 6 hours. Punch down and let dough settle for 15 more minutes.
- Position an oven rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F.
- Coat bottom and sides of a 12-inch cake pan or traditional Chicago style pizza pan with melted butter. Using your hands, spread out about three-quarters of the dough across the bottom and up the sides of the pan (save the remainder for another use). Cover entire bottom in mozzarella, all the way up to the edge. Cover half with a thin, even layer of raw sausage. Cover the other half with the pepperoni. Top with a couple handfuls of crushed tomatoes. Spread out with hands to the edge. Sprinkle top evenly with grated Parm.
- Bake, rotating halfway through, until golden around the edge, about 25 minutes. Let rest for about 5 minutes, then either gently lift pizza out of pan or just cut your slice out of the pan like a pie!
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH IN THE WORLD!!!!
Make and share this The Best Pizza Dough in the World!!!! recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Chef Awsome
Yield 6 6-ounce pizzas, 12-20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the flour salt and yeast together in a mixing bowl. Use a mixer or metal spoon and stir in the olive oil and water until the flour is all absorbed about 5 to 7 minutes. if you are having a sticking issue dip the spoon or your hand in cold water.
- Dust the counter top with flour and transfer the dough over to it. Nead it into a ball and then seperate into six pieces or less dipending on the size of the pizza you want. Take tupaware containers and spray with oil. Add dough to the containers and put in fridge to rise overnight.In the fridge it will keep for 3 days or you can freeze up to 3 months (make sure you cover in oil before freezing).
- On the day you plan to make the pizza remove the dough from the fridge 2 hours before cooking preheat oven to the highest temp it will go usually about 550F or higher.Toss or role the dough to your desired thickness I prefer thin and place on pan dusted with cornmeal. Add toppings ( remember less is more with a good pizza about 3 to 4 toppings plus cheese and sauce) and bake for 5-8 minutes. If top is done before bottom move pizza to a lower shelf and finish.
- Let the pizza rest a few minutes before cutting to let the cheese set alittle and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.4, Fat 0.9, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 341, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 0.2, Protein 6.3
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH EVER
Make and share this The Best Pizza Dough Ever recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Northern_Reflectionz
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 pizza crusts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a bowl.
- Stir in oil, sugar, salt and FOUR cups of the flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface.
- Knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Knead til smooth 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place til double in size (about 45 minutes).
- Add your favorite toppings of tomato sauce, seasonings like oregano, sweet basil, chili powder, and toppings like bacon, ham, pineapple, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper or cooked hamburger and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizzas 425°F for 25-30 minutes.
WORLD'S BEST PIZZA CRUST
My mom makes the best pizza crust on several continents. It's fast and easy. Excellent as a white pizza or traditional red sauce, any toppings go.
Provided by Isabeau
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 1 pizza, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
- Beat in ½ flour.
- Add salt, oil and rest of flour (add more if needed to make handle-able dough).
- Rise in oiled bowl.
- Place on greased pan.
- Add sauce, cheese, etc.
- Bake at 450 20 -25 minutes (til brown).
More about "the best pizza dough food"
THE BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD …
A RANKING OF THE BEST STORE-BOUGHT PIZZA DOUGH - SHEKNOWS
WE TRIED 5 TOP BRANDS TO FIND THE BEST PIZZA CHAIN - TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST FLOURS FOR PIZZA 2023 | PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
20 BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE PIZZA CRUST AT HOME
THE 7 BEST STORE-BOUGHT PIZZA DOUGHS, TESTED - PUREWOW
Author Taryn Pire
ᐅ RESTON PIZZA DELIVERY - BEST PIZZA PLACES IN RESTON - SLICE
THE 14 BEST VIRGINIA PIZZA FOOD TRUCKS (MARCH 2023) - ROAMING …
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PUPATELLA PIZZA'S NUMEROUS AWARDS FOR BEST PIZZA
EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE | 2022 🍕 🍕 🍕 #SHORTS #PIZZARECIPE
THE BEST STORE BOUGHT PIZZA CRUST TO BUY PRE MADE
PIZZA - WIKIPEDIA
INDIANAPOLIS PIZZA: EIGHT RESTAURANTS LEFT IN INDYSTAR BRACKET
WE TRIED 9 STORE-BOUGHT PIZZA CRUSTS—THIS WAS THE CLEAR WINNER
WHITE WHOLE WHEAT PIZZA DOUGH - NEW ENGLAND
THE WORLD'S BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - FOOD.COM
28 SECRETS FOR YOUR BEST-EVER HOMEMADE PIZZA - MSN.COM
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH – EAT, LIVE, RUN
THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPES (INCLUDING DOUGH FROM SCRATCH)
EMILY | HOME & FOOD BLOGGER ON INSTAGRAM: "KITCHEN PIZZERIA FOR …
BEST PIZZA RUSTICA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PIZZA RUSTICA
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love