For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 2 (14-inch) pizza crusts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.
- Grease a large bowl with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.
WORLD'S BEST PIZZA CRUST
My mom makes the best pizza crust on several continents. It's fast and easy. Excellent as a white pizza or traditional red sauce, any toppings go.
Provided by Isabeau
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 1 pizza, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
- Beat in ½ flour.
- Add salt, oil and rest of flour (add more if needed to make handle-able dough).
- Rise in oiled bowl.
- Place on greased pan.
- Add sauce, cheese, etc.
- Bake at 450 20 -25 minutes (til brown).
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH IN THE WORLD!!!!
- Mix the flour salt and yeast together in a mixing bowl. Use a mixer or metal spoon and stir in the olive oil and water until the flour is all absorbed about 5 to 7 minutes. if you are having a sticking issue dip the spoon or your hand in cold water.
- Dust the counter top with flour and transfer the dough over to it. Nead it into a ball and then seperate into six pieces or less dipending on the size of the pizza you want. Take tupaware containers and spray with oil. Add dough to the containers and put in fridge to rise overnight.In the fridge it will keep for 3 days or you can freeze up to 3 months (make sure you cover in oil before freezing).
- On the day you plan to make the pizza remove the dough from the fridge 2 hours before cooking preheat oven to the highest temp it will go usually about 550F or higher.Toss or role the dough to your desired thickness I prefer thin and place on pan dusted with cornmeal. Add toppings ( remember less is more with a good pizza about 3 to 4 toppings plus cheese and sauce) and bake for 5-8 minutes. If top is done before bottom move pizza to a lower shelf and finish.
- Let the pizza rest a few minutes before cutting to let the cheese set alittle and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186.4, Fat 0.9, SaturatedFat 0.1, Sodium 341, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 0.2, Protein 6.3
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH EVER
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a bowl.
- Stir in oil, sugar, salt and FOUR cups of the flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface.
- Knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle.
- Knead til smooth 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place til double in size (about 45 minutes).
- Add your favorite toppings of tomato sauce, seasonings like oregano, sweet basil, chili powder, and toppings like bacon, ham, pineapple, pepperoni, mushrooms, green pepper or cooked hamburger and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizzas 425°F for 25-30 minutes.
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE BY TASTY
Making homemade pizza dough can sound like a lot of work, but it's so worth the bragging rights. The dough itself requires few ingredients and just a little bit of rising and rest time. While you wait for the dough to be ready, you can get to work prepping your tomato sauce, chopping fresh vegetables, or grating the cheese you'll put on top. Bake for 15 minutes, garnish with basil (or, let's be real, more cheese), and enjoy showing off your way-better-than-takeout creation.
Provided by Brenda Blanco
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- "Bloom" the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes, until bubbles form on the surface.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Make a well in the middle and add the olive oil and bloomed yeast mixture. Using a spoon, mix until a shaggy dough begins to form.
- Once the flour is mostly hydrated, turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead for 10-15 minutes. The dough should be soft, smooth, and bouncy. Form the dough into a taut round.
- Grease a clean, large bowl with olive oil and place the dough inside, turning to coat with the oil. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for at least an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead for another minute or so, then cut into 4 equal portions and shape into rounds.
- Lightly flour the dough, then cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for another 30 minutes to an hour while you prepare the sauce and any other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven as high as your oven will allow, between 450-500˚F (230-260˚C). Place a pizza stone, heavy baking sheet (turn upside down so the surface is flat), or cast iron skillet in the oven.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Add the salt to the can of tomatoes and puree with an immersion blender, or transfer to a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Once the dough has rested, take a portion and start by poking the surface with your fingertips, until bubbles form and do not deflate.
- Then, stretch and press the dough into a thin round. Make it thinner than you think it should be, as it will slightly shrink and puff up during baking.
- Sprinkle semolina onto an upside down baking sheet and place the stretched crust onto it. Add the sauce and ingredients of your choice.
- Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Add any garnish of your preference.
- Nutrition Calories: 1691 Fat: 65 grams Carbs: 211 grams Fiber: 12 grams Sugars: 60 grams Protein: 65 grams
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Carbohydrate 50 grams, Fat 7 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 1 gram
People also searched
More about "the best pizza dough food"
AN EXCELLENT NO YEAST PIZZA DOUGH – SUPER QUICK!
THE BEST PIZZAS IN D.C., MARYLAND AND VIRGINIA
20 BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE PIZZA CRUST AT HOME
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
THE BEST IDEAS FOR PIZZA DOUGH APPETIZERS
11 INCH LARGE PIZZA MAKING 🍕 #TRENDING #VIRAL #FOODIE #YTSHORTS …
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH - EAT, LIVE, RUN
EASY PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE FOR DUMMIES FROM THE FOOD CHARLATAN
A RANKING OF THE BEST STORE-BOUGHT PIZZA DOUGH
WE TRIED 9 STORE-BOUGHT PIZZA CRUSTS—THIS WAS THE CLEAR WINNER
25 FOODS TO COOK IN YOUR PIZZA OVEN (WITH RECIPES) - CRUST …
DISCOVER THE BEST PIZZA IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA
THE 5 BEST FOOD PROCESSORS FOR PIZZA DOUGH AT HOME
THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPES (INCLUDING DOUGH …
THE WORLD'S BEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE
ᐅ RESTON PIZZA DELIVERY - BEST PIZZA PLACES IN RESTON - SLICE
THE EASIEST AND BEST CHICKEN CRUST PIZZA RECIPE
EASY FOCACCIA RECIPE WITH TOMATOES
You'll also love