FRAGRANT THAI PRAWNS
Add subtle Thai flavours to seafood in Curtis Stone's prawn recipe
Provided by Curtis Stone
Categories Dinner, Main course, Starter
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Tip all the chopped ingredients into a bowl, add the olive oil along with the lime zest and juice and mix well. Set aside for 30 minutes to allow the flavours to mingle.
- To make fragrant Thai prawns, remove heads and peel shells from 20 raw king prawns but leave tail sections on. Toss in the marinade and cook on a really hot barbecue for 45 seconds on each side until they turn from grey-blue to pink.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Protein 16 grams protein, Sodium 0.42 milligram of sodium
THAI STYLE PRAWNS
This recipe is relatively low in fat, but high in taste. Great summer dish, and could be done on the barbeque
Provided by NaomiW
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place prawns in a large bowl with soy, lime, chilli and butter.
- Mix well.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat wok until extremely hot.
- Toss in prawns.
- Stir fry 2-3 minutes until they change colour.
- Serve on a bed of snow peas and garnish with shallots.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 281.7, Fat 14.4, SaturatedFat 8.1, Cholesterol 222.3, Sodium 784.2, Carbohydrate 9.9, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 3.4, Protein 27.8
People also searched
More about "thai style grapefruit and prawn food"
SUPER THAI POMELO SALAD (THAI GRAPEFRUIT SALAD) - YUM SOM O
Ratings 1Calories 409 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Cut across the top and bottom and remove the skin. Stabilize the fruit on one of the flat surfaces and slice down vertically to remove the skin and most of hte thick pith.Try not to cut so deep that it exposes the flesh as the juice will weep if you do,
- With the flesh segments separated, break them into small bite sized pieces. Do not be tempted to break these too small as they can break apart quite easily.
- Add the fish sauce and palm sugar together with the tamarind into a pan and heat gently to dissolve the sugar.When the sugar is dissolved then add the lime juice and taste. Adjust the lime, sugar and fish sauce to get the taste you want.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil and quickly fry the shrimp until just cooked.Drizzle a small amount of yum sauce over the cooked shrimp. Do not overcook as the shrimp will toughen if cooked too long like most shellfish.
18 THAI SHRIMP RECIPES
- Thai Basil Rolls with Hoisin-Peanut Sauce. View Recipe. Shrimp and pork are rolled up with noodles, bean sprouts, and Thai basil in individual rice sheets to create these Thai-style spring rolls.
- Goong Tod Kratiem Prik Thai (Prawns Fried with Garlic and White Pepper) View Recipe. In this traditional Thai recipe, whole, unpeeled shrimp are coated in a sweet garlic-white pepper paste, then stir fried until golden and crispy for maximum flavor.
- Grilled Prawns with a Spicy Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette. View Recipe. Shrimp are briefly marinated in peanut oil, flavored with lemongrass, fresh ginger, garlic, cilantro, and chile pepper.
- Khanom Jeeb (Pork and Shrimp Dumplings) View Recipe. These incredibly delicious steamed dumplings with a peppery pork, shrimp, garlic, and water chestnut filling are a true Thai favorite to share with family and friends.
- Quick Red Curry Soup. View Recipe. Recipe contributor Doug Matthews created this fantastic Thai-inspired shrimp and chicken red curry soup after he tried numerous spicy laksa soups.
- Thai Noodle Salad. View Recipe. This colorful Thai shrimp dish is packed with noodles and vegetables. They're tossed with a peanut butter, tahini, rice wine vinegar, and sweet chile sauce for a scrumptious salad.
- Thai Shrimp Curry with a Kick. View Recipe. This is a rich, Thai-inspired coconut curry crammed with shrimp, tomatoes, and mushrooms. If you're a keen chile eater and fancy something with a little more punch, throw in some sliced chile peppers along with the crushed red pepper flakes.
- Thai Shrimp, Chicken, Grapefruit, and Coconut Salad. View Recipe. Grapefruit (or pomelo) are a common pairing with seafood in Thai cuisine — try it in this impressive shrimp salad with chicken, grapefruit and coconut.
- Authentic Thai Coconut Soup. View Recipe. Try this hot and sour shrimp soup flavored with shiitake mushrooms, coconut milk, lemon grass, galangal, and kaffir lime leaves for an amazingly authentic Thai dish.
- Tom Yum Koong Soup. View Recipe. This version of the classic Thai soup uses fresh bird's eye chilies for heat, and a homemade shrimp stock for depth of flavor.
THAI PINK GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWN SALAD | OLIVEMAGAZINE
PRAWN, POMEGRANATE & GRAPEFRUIT SALAD RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
THAI-STYLE GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWNS | RECIPE | SPICY SALAD, RECIPES ...
THAI-STYLE GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWNS RECIPE | RECIPE | GRAPEFRUIT …
THAI-STYLE GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWN RECIPE | TASTY THAI, RECIPES, …
THAI-STYLE GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWNS | RECIPE | SPICY SALAD, TASTY THAI ...
THAI PRAWN SKEWERS WITH GRAPEFRUIT SALAD | TESCO REAL FOOD
THAI-STYLE PRAWN & GRAPEFRUIT NOODLE SALAD - WAITROSE
THAI-STYLE PRAWN & GRAPEFRUIT NOODLE SALAD - WAITROSE
A REFRESHING THAI GRAPEFRUIT SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THAI-STYLE GRAPEFRUIT AND PRAWN - BIGOVEN.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love