AIR FRYER STEAK WITH GARLIC-HERB BUTTER
Yes, you can even cook steak in an air fryer! We found that thicker cuts, like sirloin, are best -- they turn nice and browned on the outside without overcooking. Plus, there's very little clean up. We added a homemade garlic-herb butter to melt over the steak for a quick and flavorful weeknight dinner.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Allow the steak to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat a 3.5-quart air fryer to 400 degrees F. Season the steak on both sides with a generous pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Place the steak in the center of the air fryer basket and cook until desired doneness, about 10 minutes for medium-rare, 12 minutes for medium and 14 minutes for medium-well. Transfer the steak to a cutting board and allow to rest, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mash together the butter, parsley, chives, garlic and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until combined. Slice the steak against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick pieces. Top with the garlic-herb butter.
- Combine the butter, garlic, scallions, dill, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat until mixed, but do not whip.
CAST IRON STEAKS WITH HERB BUTTER
- Adjust oven rack to middle position, place 12-inch cast-iron skillet on rack, and heat oven to 500 degrees. Meanwhile, season steaks with salt and let sit at room temperature. Combine butter, shallot, parsley, chives, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in bowl; set aside.
- When oven reaches 500 degrees, pat steaks dry with paper towels and season with pepper. Using potholders, remove skillet from oven and place over medium-high heat; turn off oven. Being careful of hot skillet handle, add oil and heat until just smoking. Cook steaks, without moving them, until lightly browned on first side, about 2 minutes. Flip steaks and cook until lightly browned on second side, about 2 minutes.
- Flip steaks, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, flipping every 2 minutes, until steaks are well browned and meat registers 120 to 125 degrees (for medium-rare), 7 to 9 minutes. Transfer steaks to carving board, dollop 2 tablespoons herb butter on each steak, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice steaks 1/2 inch thick and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 571.6, Fat 31.6, SaturatedFat 13.2, Cholesterol 210, Sodium 141.4, Carbohydrate 1.2, Fiber 0.1, Protein 67.2
SACRé BOEUF SIRLOIN STEAK TOPPED WITH MUSTARD HERB BUTTER
A delicious and lucky discovery, I found this recipe in a Maille (pronounced "My" ) French Mustard leaflet.This recipe has been slightly adapted to suit our own personal tastes.It's very easy to prepare and is a winning French classic; wonderful when served with chunky chips (fries) and grilled tomatoes for a hearty Bistro style main course. Sacré Bleu!!
Provided by French Tart
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all the ingredients (except the steaks!) in a bowl. Turn the mixture out onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and roll into a sausage shape. (You could use cling film if you wish instead.) Chill the butter mixture for at least one hour. Remove just before serving on top of the steak, and cut into rounds.
- Cook the steaks to your liking and leave to rest for 2-3 minutes to allow the juices to run back into the meat.
- Just before serving, place a couple of rounds/discs of mustard butter on top of the steaks and serve with chips (fries) and grilled tomatoes or fresh salad leaves.
- Sacré Bleu!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1193.4, Fat 90.8, SaturatedFat 40.2, Cholesterol 354.6, Sodium 418.2, Carbohydrate 2.2, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.2, Protein 87.5
More about "steak on a hot rock with wild herb butter food"
VENISON RACK WITH WILD HERB BUTTER - OVER THE FIRE COOKING
COMPOUND BUTTER WITH WILD HERBS - SIMPLYBEYONDHERBS
GRILLED STEAK WITH HERB BUTTER RECIPE | AMANDA FREITAG | FOOD …
Author Amanda FreitagSteps 6Difficulty Easy
EASY HERB BUTTER FOR STEAKS / THE GRATEFUL GIRL COOKS!
STEAK ON A HOT ROCK WITH WILD HERB BUTTER | GLORIOUS FOOD …
STEAK WITH HERB BUTTER - VIRGINIA BISON COMPANY
STEAK ON A HOT ROCK WITH WILD HERB BUTTER - PINTEREST
BLACK ROCK STEAK SAUCE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOT ROCK COOKING RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STEAK ON A HOT ROCK WITH WILD HERB BUTTER - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
SIRLOIN STEAK WITH HERB BUTTER - FETTY'S FOOD BLOG
HERB BUTTER FOR STEAK - ALLRECIPES
PERFECT GRILLED STEAK WITH HERB BUTTER | NICHOLS FRESH MARKET
STEAK ON A HOT ROCK WITH WILD HERB BUTTER FOOD
You'll also love