PAT'S SMOKED PORK CHOPS
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix salt, black pepper, brown sugar, thyme, onion powder and cayenne together in a small bowl. Rub pork chops with the spice mixture. Wrap and place in refrigerator for a few hours.
- Set up your grill/smoker for indirect heat at 275 degrees F., using charcoal and add a handful of the soaked apple wood chips onto the coals.
- Place pork chops on the grill. Close grill and maintain a temperature of 275 degrees F, adding more charcoal and chips, as necessary. Let smoke for 1 hour and 10 minutes, until the pork chops are firm to the touch. Transfer to serving plates and serve with the BBQ sauce.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add the apple cider and brown sugar and stir to combine. Allow to reduce for 25 minutes. Reduce the heat to low, pour in the BBQ sauce and stir well. Once sauce has warmed, turn off the heat. Add buttermilk and stir to incorporate. Serve over pork chops.
SMOKED PORK CHOP
Found this one online and everybody thought it was great . I wanna remember where to find it , so there it is .
Provided by Chef Lisonh
Yield 4 chops, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Brown chops on both sides. Stir in sugar, mustard, vinegar and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil, reduce heat cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until chops are well covered and hot.4.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS
This recipe came out of Maya Angelous' Hallelujah! the welcome table. I love pork chops and am always looking for new ways to prepare them.This one sounds promising.
Provided by ang_can_cook
Yield 3-5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put oil and the pork chops in a large deep skillet.
- Pour the hot water over chops.
- Simmer for 20 minutes,turning chops twice.
- Remove chops from pan,discard water.
- Pat chops dry.
- Saute apples in butter till tender.
- Add pineapple,brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cook till liquid evaporates.
- Place chops in a baking dish,cover with fruit mixture.
- Pour remaining water into bottom of pan.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking for another 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.3, Fat 22.8, SaturatedFat 8, Cholesterol 85.2, Sodium 104.5, Carbohydrate 29.2, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 24.9, Protein 23.1
OVEN BBQ SMOKED PORK CHOPS
The kids love this style of cooking smoked pork chops. I love it because I can put together a great meal in 30 minutes with this as the anchor.
Provided by Country Chef
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place six pork chops in lightly greased (any cooking spray will do) baking dish.
- In small sauce pan over medium heat combine ketchup, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, butter, Worcestershire sauce, and ground cloves.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce mixture over chops and place in oven for 20-30 minutes at 400°F The chops maybe cooked at 350°F oven for 30-35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 545.6, Fat 33.4, SaturatedFat 10.7, Cholesterol 175.9, Sodium 333.1, Carbohydrate 5.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 5.4, Protein 52.2
PERFECT SMOKED PORK CHOPS
You'd pay $30 for one of these in an upscale chop/steakhouse...you can charge your friends a little less if you want!
Provided by Scott222
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Start your work at least 8 hours before you want to eat.
- Brine the meat. In a bowl or pot large enough to hold chops and 1 gallon of water, combine brine ingredients. Start with 2 cups of hot water to dissolve salt and sugar. After salt & sugar are completely dissolved, add more cold water and some ice to bring volume to 1 gallon. Make sure the brine solution is cold and add chops -- they should be completely submerged. Cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Smoke the chops. Smoking methods can vary. I use a barrel-smoker with an external firebox. Other methods will work, but be sure your temperature stays in the range of 175-200 F and never expose the chops to direct heat . When fire/smoke is ready, remove pork from brine and pat dry with paper towel. Place in smoker. Use hickory, mesquite or apple wood (or combinations), smoke for 1 hour. At this point, the chops can be cooked or reserved in refrigerator for several hours.
- Cook the chops. Just before cooking, apply about 1 tablespoon of the rub to both sides. Grill on direct heat. This will take about 30 minutes. Be prepared to move the chops to indirect heat for a while of they are getting too brown prior to being done. Cook to an internal temperature of 140°F Remove from grill and rest 5 minutes before serving. Meat will be pink and very juicy -- don't worry about the pink! As long as you achieve a temperature of 140 in the thickest part of the chop, it's safe to eat (the trichinosis bug dies at 137 F). If you prefer a more well-done chop, cook to 150 before removing from heat.
- But, in my opinion, at that temperature, you've just wasted a day's work.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS WITH PINEAPPLE
If you can't find smoked pork chops just use the bone-in porkchops. These are great served with mashed potatoes or white rice. Seems like a lot of work, from stove top to oven, but they're great.
Provided by Kitty Kat Cook
Yield 3-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized skillet over low-medium heat, melt the 4 tablespoons of butter, add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Add the sweet onions, stir. Cook the onions until tender; stirring often, don't let them brown. Add the pineapples with their juice and arrange in a single layer. Reduce heat to low and allow them to caramelize, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a large skillet add 1 1/2-2 cups of water and bring to a boil, place pork chops in the boiling water and cook until no longer pink, 5-6 minutes Remove from the water.
- In a separate large skillet over medium-high heat, melt the 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, add the mustard and stir into the butter. Sprinkle both sides of each chop with pepper and salt and add to the skillet with the garlic and mustard. Cook on each side for 5-7 minutes. Don't move them while cooking. Remove from heat. Allow them to rest in skillet for 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork chops to a large ungreased glass baking dish, arrange the porkchops in a single layer. Put one pineapple slice on top of each chop and spoon the onions from the pan over them. Bake for 15-20 mins or until done (depending on the thickness of you porkchops) Enjoy!
People also searched
More about "smokedporkchop food"
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
5/5 (24)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory MainCalories 286 per serving
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a large bowl that will fit all of the pork chops. Make sure the bowl will fit into your refrigerator.
SMOKED PORK CHOPS [BARBECUE DRY RUB, WOOD & RECIPE]
4/5 (2)Category Main CourseCuisine American, BBQTotal Time 7 hrs 35 mins
HOME - TACO ZOCALO
THE BLUE POINT - 495 PHOTOS & 567 REVIEWS - YELP
247 Yelp reviewsLocation 1240 Duck Rd Duck, NC 27949
BEST SMOKY GRILLED DRY-RUB PORK CHOPS RECIPE - COUNTRY LIVING
LEARN HOW TO COOK SMOKED PORK CHOPS - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE …
SMOKED PORK CHOPS IN 2 HOURS [STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS]
SMOKED BAKED BEANS, BROWN SUGAR, MAPLE, ONIONS, BACON, …
3 WAYS TO COOK SMOKED PORK CHOPS - WIKIHOW
WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING? SMOKED MEAT RECIPES THAT DON'T TASTE …
FRIED PORK CHOPS (CLASSIC SOUTHERN RECIPE) - COMFORTABLE FOOD
15 BEST RESTAURANTS IN RESTON, VA FOR 2023 (TOP EATS!)
SMOKED PORK CHOPS - GIMME SOME GRILLING
SMOKED, BRAISED, FRIED PORK CHOPS & YORKSHIRE PUDDING. HIT …
EASY SMOKED PORK CHOPS (WITH BRINE) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
UPDATE; PORK CHOPS : R/SMOKING
THE 10 BEST RESTAURANTS IN RESTON - UPDATED MARCH 2023
SMOKED PORK RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to smoke pork chops?Sprinkle rub on both sides of pork chops. How much you apply is really up to how much you'd like on your pork chops! Place pork chops on prepared smoker. Smoker for about 1 hour or until the internal temperature of the pork chop reaches 145 degrees F.
What to serve with smoked pork chops?When you have a taste for ham but don't want to mess with a butt or shank portion or even a ham slice, these smoked pork chops are the perfect stand-in. Treat them like ham by serving with sweet potatoes, potato salad, and pineapple chutney . Heat butter or oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
How to cook pork chops in a pan?Heat a large cast-iron skillet or deep frying pan over medium heat half filled with oil. Place pork chops in the seasoned flour, making sure to coat each piece thoroughly. Then carefully drop 1 or 2 pork chops into the hot oil, cooking for 5 minutes either side. Continue to fry the remaining pork chops.
How long do smoked pork chops last in the fridge?Leftover smoked pork chops will last about three days in the fridge. If you do have leftovers, here are some great ideas to repurpose them! Pork Fried Rice. Pulled Pork Enchiladas. Pork Sandwiches. Pulled Pork Chili. Pork Ramen Stir Fry.