RIBS TO DIE FOR
The title is the best description. Everyone who eats them, loves them. I have NEVER had any leftovers when I make them. The nice thing about this recipe, is that you can make it ahead...and then just throw the ribs on the grill or broiler 15 minutes before you are ready to eat. They are so easy, and it will seem like you slaved in the kitchen. :)
Provided by Jill L. Margaritta
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Rub ribs with garlic.
- Place them in a shallow roasting pan.
- Cover and bake at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.
- Cool slightly.
- Combine the sugar, parika, salt, pepper, chili powder and ground cumin.
- Rub this over the slightly cooled ribs.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir until thickened. About 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Brush ribs with the sauce.
- Grill or Broil (med heat) for 12 minutes, turning and basting with the sauce.
- I like to blacken them up a little bit.
- ***NOTE*** my favorite style ribs to use are the pork BABY back ribs.
TO DIE FOR BARBEQUED RIBS
If you are looking for a rib recipe that is not your regular BBQ sauce kind of thing - look no further. The original recipe is called Vietnamese Style Barbequed Ribs from the 'Cocktail Chef'. My husband has made this recipe many times and it never fails to bring in rave reviews. The flavours are asian inspired and wonderful.The marinade can be frozen and re-used a 2nd time; the 2nd use gets a spicier note.Our kids (9 & 7) love the recipe, so it is also kid friendly and not too spicy even when using chilies. You need to prepare in advance as a long marinating time is required (24-48 hours). Don't look to closely at the calorie count as the marinade packs a lot of calories that are not consumed
Provided by Deantini
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute shallots, onion, garlic and chilies until fragrant and translucent, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and add chilies, stir.
- In a medium sauce pan combine sugar, water and fish sauce, stirring over low heat until sugar has disolved. Bring to a boil slowly, stir in lemon grass and remove from heat.
- In a bowl combine the onion and sugar mixture. Stir in chili sauce, lime juice, lime zest, sherry, black pepper and allow to cool.
- Using a sharp knife seperate the rib racks into individual ribs. Divide the ribs among 2-3 large freezer bags with equal amount of marinade. Allow to marinade for 48 hours (we have with success used much shorter time).
- Grill the individual ribs on the BBQ for 10 minutes until done.
- Alternately you can use the grill/broil function of your oven.
BEST BARBECUE RIBS EVER
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
RIBS TO DIE FOR....
- Rinse & pat ribs partially dry. Combine salt & pepper & rub completely over ribs.
- Take wing sauce & baste over ribs liberally. Then apply your BBQ sauce & completely cover ribs. Wrap the ribs up in tin foil, doubled and sealed tightly.
- Place on a cookie sheet & cook in a 300 degree oven for approximately 3 hours. Remove from oven, uncover foil & place directly on BBQ grill (with foil) for about 10 minutes. To die for...
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
BEST EVER BBQ RIBS
Make and share this Best Ever BBQ Ribs recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Holley Mc
Yield 4-6 depends on size of rack, 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Wash ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Set on rimmed baking sheet or in a large roasted pan. Place mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, allspice powder, chili powder, cayenne, Lowry's seasoned salt, salt and pepper in a gallon-sized re-closable plastic bag, or a pizza spice shaker container, and shake vigorously to mix well. Pour half seasoned rub mixture onto one side of the ribs and massage into flesh. Turn ribs over and pour the remaining rub mixture onto other side of ribs and massage into flesh. Cover ribs fully with a large sheet of heavy duty tin foil, rolling edges of foil under and into baking sheet to make an air proof seal. I leave them in the frige overnight to merinate well. I don't know if this is what makes them so tender, but they are! Place in oven and cook for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven, carefully unseal foil - keep your hands and face a way from the hot steam. Heat grill to high. Place barbecue sauces, brown sugar, garlic, liquid smoke and cider vinegar into a medium-sized sauce pan, stir to combine. Using a large pastry brush, baste generously with sauce. Place sauce over medium-high heat, bring to a boil, then lower heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Place ribs on grill and cook, about 4-6 minutes a side, 8-12 minutes total.
- Remove to a cutting board, cut into 2-3 rib portions, place on serving platter and serve with remaining barbecue sauce on the side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 376.1, Fat 6.1, SaturatedFat 0.8, Sodium 2850.1, Carbohydrate 76.8, Fiber 6.7, Sugar 49.3, Protein 7.3
People also searched
More about "ribs to die for food"
THE ULTIMATE SLOW COOKER RIBS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.9/5 (9)Calories 603 per servingCategory Dinner, Main Course
A SHORT RIB RECIPE TO DIE FOR - YOUTUBE
INSTANT POT RIBS | EASY, ULTRA TENDER, AND FOOLPROOF!
THIS GREEK SHORT RIB YOUVETSI RECIPE IS TO DIE FOR - THE …
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) | RICARDO
25 EASY SIDES FOR RIBS (WHAT TO SERVE WITH BBQ RIBS)
TO-DIE-FOR RIBS - REDBOOK
Cuisine American, SouthernTotal Time 2 hrsServings 4Calories 800 per serving
OVEN PORK RIBS WITH BARBECUE SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (190)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory BBQ, Dinner, RibsCalories 814 per serving
RIBS TO TRY BEFORE YOU DIE - PINTEREST
41 BEST SIDE DISHES FOR RIBS (EASY & DELICIOUS) - ALL NUTRITIOUS
EASY FALL OFF THE BONE OVEN-BAKED RIBS - INSPIRED TASTE
RIB RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
BEST COUNTRY-STYLE RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COUNTRY …
TO DIE FOR SMOKED RIBS - OUTDOORS WITH BEAR GRYLLS
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR SUMMER
RIBS TO DIE FOR! - THE ROYAL OAK, AUBOURN TRAVELLER REVIEWS
RED WINE BRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS – TO DIE FOR!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH RIBS: 27 SIDE DISHES TO TRY - PUREWOW
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #main-dish #meat #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love