SLOW-COOKER PORK CHOPS
Jump-start a deliciously easy dinner with a can of Progresso® soup!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Sprinkle pork chops with pepper. Place pork chops in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle with garlic. Pour soup over pork chops.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 8 hours or until the pork is fork-tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker and place on plate; cover to keep warm.
- About 30 minutes before serving, make rice as directed on package. Stir together cornstarch and water. Stir cornstarch mixture into mushroom sauce in slow cooker. Heat in slow cooker 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork chops and rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 390, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 400 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
CAJUN PORK AND RICE
I created this recipe upon returning home from traveling. With little food in the house, I used what was there. My husband loves this dish because it's tasty, and I love it because it's easy. -Allison Gapinski, Cary, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix cumin and chili powder; sprinkle pork chops with 2 teaspoon spice mixture. Transfer to a 4-qt. slow cooker., In a small bowl, mix tomatoes, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, hot sauce, salt and remaining spice mixture; pour over chops. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 4-5 hours., Stir in rice and chicken broth, breaking up pork into pieces. Cook, covered, on low until rice is tender, 12-15 minutes longer. , In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add green pepper; cook and stir 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve on top of pork mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 82mg cholesterol, Sodium 573mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 38g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PORK CHOPS AND RICE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the rice and saute until it is light brown, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the rice in a 9- by 13- by 2-inch casserole. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and arrange them on top of the rice. Pour the broth and 2/3 cup water over the chops. Spread the onion rings over the chops and sprinkle them with the pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake until the pork chops are tender, about 45 minutes.
- Change the oven to broil, add a bit more broth if the rice is dry and return the dish to the oven for a couple of minutes until the pork is browned.
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS AND RICE
I came up with this recipe by combining 3 other recipes and adapting it for the slow cooker.
Provided by JENNIFERK2
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pork Pork Chop Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
- Lightly spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Then place brown and white rice, onion, butter, peas, water chestnuts, and mushrooms in the slow cooker. Pour in water, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in onion soup mix, season with pepper, and top with pork chops.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 7 to 9 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 579.3 calories, Carbohydrate 56.8 g, Cholesterol 115.1 mg, Fat 20 g, Fiber 5.3 g, Protein 42.1 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Sodium 1133.7 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
PORK CHOPS & RICE (CROCK POT)
A terrific tasting and simple crock pot recipe that can also be prepared in the oven. There's something about the onions that brings this recipe to life. Be sure to well grease the crock pot to avoid sticky clean up.
Provided by Claudia Dawn
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Layer in a well greased crock pot on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
- Also works well in the oven on 375°F for 1-2 hours, covered.
More about "pork chops and rice crock pot food"
EASY CROCK POT CREAMY PORK AND RICE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Place your pork chops in the bottom of your 6-quart crock pot (I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker)
CROCK POT PORK CHOP RICE CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 high for 2-3 hours. (Note: Time may vary, dish is done when your chops are tender and the rice has absorbed the liquid.)
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS WITH WHITE AND BROWN RICE AND ...
5/5 (1)Calories 460 per servingTotal Time 5 hrs
CROCK-POT SWEET ASIAN PORK CHOPS - CROCK-POT LADIES
3.6/5 Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
SLOW COOKER SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS RECIPE
10 BEST CROCK POT PORK CHOPS RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CROCK POT PORK CHOPS THAT ARE TENDER AND JUICY ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the pork chops with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Place pork in pan and brown (sear) on all sides. About 3 minutes per side.
- Remove pork from pan, add beef broth, and soups to the pan and use a whisk to release any brown bits in the pan. Add the dried parsley and stir to combine the mixture.
- Put sliced onion and mushrooms in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place pork chops over onions and mushrooms and then pour the soup mixture over the top.
- Turn slow cooker to low and cook for 7-8 hours or until pork is tender. Serve over rice, potatoes or noodles and enjoy!
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS AND RICE - BACK TO MY SOUTHERN ROOTS
4.5/5 (200)Category PorkCuisine AmericanTotal Time 8 hrs 10 mins
CROCK POT BONELESS PORK AND RICE - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS - DEAR CRISSY
4.4/5 (272)Category Crock PotCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 10 mins
- Cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours OR on low for 6 to 7 hours, until chops are fully cooked and fork tender. Chops are done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
CROCK POT FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS AND RICE - THESE OLD ...
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND RICE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN
5/5 (22)Total Time 4 hrs 10 minsServings 4Calories 508 per serving
CROCK-POT PORK CHOPS - CROCK-POT LADIES
4/5 Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
PORK CHOPS WITH CHICKEN RICE SOUP CROCK POT RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CROCK POT OR SKILLET PORK CHOPS AND RICE RECIPE
Calories 874Saturated Fat 10g 48%Cholesterol 148mg 49%Total Fat 30g 39%
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOPS - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
4.3/5 (50)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6Total Time 8 hrs 5 mins
CROCK POT RANCH PORK CHOPS AND RICE - CLEVER HOUSEWIFE
PORK CHOPS AND RICE CROCK POT RECIPES WITH INGREDIENTS ...
SLOW COOKER PORK CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST CROCK POT PORK CHOPS RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SLOW COOKER RICE AND PORK RECIPES - EASY RECIPES
RECIPES FOR PORK CHOPS AND RICE IN CROCK POT - IMAGE OF ...
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love