PERFECT CHEESECAKE EVERYTIME
I came up with this because I wanted simple, but elegant too. I wanted the taste of restaurant cheesecake, but something simple to prepare--because I did not want to measure the sour cream, I dumped in the whole container. I also did not want to bake for an hour, so that is where the 30 minute shut-off of the oven comes into play. I shut off the oven and do not open door for 6 hours or leave in oven all night. This will get you great reviews from friends. You also will not order cheesecake out again. If it cracks, garnish with fruit to hide the cracks.
Provided by Cheesecakemama
Categories Desserts Cakes Cheesecake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk together the crushed graham crackers, the 1 teaspoon sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts. Stir in the butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; allow crust to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with the eggs on medium-low with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Fold in the sour cream just until blended. Do not overmix; ovemixing causes the cheesecake to crack. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn oven off. When the cheesecake has reached room temperature, chill in refrigerator for 8 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 585.3 calories, Carbohydrate 42.2 g, Cholesterol 171.6 mg, Fat 43.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 24.4 g, Sodium 358.3 mg, Sugar 31 g
OVERNIGHT ONE-POT CHEESECAKE
I love the idea behind this recipe. It is said that the slower a cheesecake bakes the creamier it gets and the less likely its surface is to crack. Of course, the very best part is it does all this while you are tucked up in bed!
Provided by Sackville
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Just before bedtime, preheat the oven to 200 F or 95 degrees C.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan and dust with the cracker or cookie crumbs.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, brandy, and eggs until well-blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and place in the oven overnight.
- The next morning, 6 to 8 hours later, the cake will be set and the top will have just colored.
- Essentially, you want to cook it until the cake barely wiggles in the center because the cake will firm up as it cools.
- Remove to a rack and cool in the pan until the pan is cool enough to handle, 1 hour.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then either serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.3, Fat 21.6, SaturatedFat 13, Cholesterol 128.5, Sodium 205.8, Carbohydrate 16.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 13.7, Protein 6.4
People also searched
More about "overnight one pot cheesecake food"
EASY INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE! | THE NOVICE CHEF
INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEST INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT
MINI CHOCOLATE MARBLE CHEESECAKES – INSTANT POT RECIPES
PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
THE BEST CLASSIC INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE | A MIND "FULL" …
EASY INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
OVERNIGHT NEW YORK-STYLE CHEESECAKE - THE WASHINGTON POST
Servings 16Calories 261 per serving
EASY INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
FOR CREAMY CHEESECAKE WITH NO CRACKS — OR WATER BATH
Servings 1Total Time 6 hrs 30 minsAuthor Becky Krystal
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CHEESECAKE CAKE - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
FRENCH ONION PORK CHOPS - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
EASY INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE - THE RECIPE REBEL
NEW YORK-STYLE INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE | LITTLE SPICE JAR
THE BEST INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE RECIPE! - LITTLE SPOON FARM
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE
INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE - BEST EVER CREAMY CHEESECAKE!
INSTANT POT VANILLA CHEESECAKE - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE - MY CRAZY GOOD LIFE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a healthy cheesecake?This healthy cheesecake recipe has no sour cream or cream cheese and is lighter than the original. Strawberries on top make this cheesecake perfectly sweet. Place the trivet in the pot and add 2 cups of water. Spray the inside of an oven safe round dish or springform pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
What is the best cream cheese for cheesecake?Cream Cheese: Use full-fat cream cheese for the best texture and flavor, and allow it to fully come to room temperature before beginning the recipe. I highly recommend using Philadelphia brand cream cheese for the best cheesecake. Sour Cream: Sour cream makes the cheesecake extra creamy. I recommend using full-fat sour cream.
Is Instant Pot cheesecake healthy?Instant Pot cheesecake is quick, easy, and delicious. This healthy cheesecake recipe has no sour cream or cream cheese and is lighter than the original. Strawberries on top make this cheesecake perfectly sweet.
How do you make a cheesecake with sour cream?Directions. Beat the cream cheese with the eggs on medium-low with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Fold in the sour cream just until blended. Do not overmix; ovemixing causes the cheesecake to crack. Pour into the cooled crust. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.