The slower a cheesecake bakes, the creamier it gets. When cooked at a low temperature, the surface is less likely to crack. This cheesecake doesn't need a water bath and---it bakes while you sleep!
Provided by Daune (pronounced "Dawn") Browne
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Just before bedtime, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Grease a 9 inch springform pan. Dust with the cracker crumbs. Set it aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract, brandy, and eggs until well-blended. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and place in the oven overnight.
- 3. The next morning, 6 to 8 hours later, the cake will be set and the top will have just colored. Remove to a rack and cool in the pan until the pan is cool enough to handle, 1 hour.
- 4. Cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper and an inverted plate. Invert. Remove the pan and refrigerate, upside down, for at least 1 hour.
- 5. Invert a serving plate over the cheesecake and invert the whole thing. Remove the top plate and the paper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
PERFECT CHEESECAKE EVERYTIME
I came up with this because I wanted simple, but elegant too. I wanted the taste of restaurant cheesecake, but something simple to prepare--because I did not want to measure the sour cream, I dumped in the whole container. I also did not want to bake for an hour, so that is where the 30 minute shut-off of the oven comes into play. I shut off the oven and do not open door for 6 hours or leave in oven all night. This will get you great reviews from friends. You also will not order cheesecake out again. If it cracks, garnish with fruit to hide the cracks.
Provided by Cheesecakemama
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Whisk together the crushed graham crackers, the 1 teaspoon sugar, cinnamon, and walnuts. Stir in the butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; allow crust to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese with the eggs on medium-low with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Fold in the sour cream just until blended. Do not overmix; ovemixing causes the cheesecake to crack. Pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn oven off. When the cheesecake has reached room temperature, chill in refrigerator for 8 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 585.3 calories, Carbohydrate 42.2 g, Cholesterol 171.6 mg, Fat 43.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 9.8 g, SaturatedFat 24.4 g, Sodium 358.3 mg, Sugar 31 g
OVERNIGHT ONE-POT CHEESECAKE
I love the idea behind this recipe. It is said that the slower a cheesecake bakes the creamier it gets and the less likely its surface is to crack. Of course, the very best part is it does all this while you are tucked up in bed!
Provided by Sackville
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Just before bedtime, preheat the oven to 200 F or 95 degrees C.
- Grease a 9 inch springform pan and dust with the cracker or cookie crumbs.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, brandy, and eggs until well-blended.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and place in the oven overnight.
- The next morning, 6 to 8 hours later, the cake will be set and the top will have just colored.
- Essentially, you want to cook it until the cake barely wiggles in the center because the cake will firm up as it cools.
- Remove to a rack and cool in the pan until the pan is cool enough to handle, 1 hour.
- Remove the sides of the springform pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then either serve or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295.3, Fat 21.6, SaturatedFat 13, Cholesterol 128.5, Sodium 205.8, Carbohydrate 16.4, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 13.7, Protein 6.4
ALMOST OUTBACK CHEESECAKE
I found this recipe online several years ago and its the closest I've come to that heavenly Outback cheesecake experience. The cake bakes up very high, so watch carefully. I've added dark chocolate and milk chocolate--both are good but the dark is a good contrast. Top with raspberry or caramel sauce to replicate the Outback experience.
Provided by mamafallin
Yield 1 cheesecake, 8-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly spray 9 inch springform pan with butter flavored cooking spray. Set aside.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until frothy. Blend in sugar, flour, and cornstarch. Add remaining ingredients, blending well after each addition. Blend until smooth. Pour into springform pan (it will be VERY full).
- Bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. (Cake will be set on the edges and glossy in the center.) Turn oven off and leave cake to cool for 1 hour with the door open. Remove from pan and refrigerate.
- Top with your favorite sauce or decorate with chocolate curls or fruit slices.
- Note: Cooling the cheesecake thoroughly makes it taste that much better and it is easier to slice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 811.6, Fat 64.6, SaturatedFat 36.9, Cholesterol 279.6, Sodium 550.1, Carbohydrate 49.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 43.4, Protein 11.6
People also searched
More about "overnight one pot cheesecake food"
21 BEST OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
AMAZING INSTANT POT EGGNOG CHEESECAKE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
INSTANT POT PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
INSTANT POT PATRIOTIC CHEESECAKE - - MAMA'S ON A BUDGET
INSTANT POT OREO CHEESECAKE - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
INSTANT POT CHEESECAKE - CREAMY & DELICIOUS! - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
INSTANT POT FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE - BAKING UP MEMORIES
OVERNIGHT WEETABIX CHEESECAKE WITH NUTELLA – BEAT THE BUDGET
EASY BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS - FAD FREE NUTRITION BLOG
FOR CREAMY CHEESECAKE WITH NO CRACKS — OR WATER BATH
OUR 20 BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPES OF ALL TIME
SLIMMING WORLD OVERNIGHT WEETABIX CHEESECAKES – 3 WAYS – …
HOW LONG CAN CHEESECAKE SIT OUT IS IT SAFE TO EAT - ONE …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake cream cheese cheesecake in the oven?Directions. Beat the cream cheese with the eggs on medium-low with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Fold in the sour cream just until blended. Do not overmix; ovemixing causes the cheesecake to crack. Pour into the cooled crust. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
How to cook cheesecake in an Instant Pot?Pour the Cheesecake mixture over the Oreo crust. Put the trivet in the Instant Pot, and pour one cup of water in the bottom of the Pot. Place the Foil sling across the trivet and up the sides of the Pot. Carefully set the cheesecake pan inside the Instant Pot, on top of the foil sling.
Can you eat cheesecake left out overnight?Any type of cheesecake, whether it is baked or not, should not be left out overnight and eaten on the next day. The exception might be if you live in a very cold climate where the overnight temperature is close to 32F or 0C. Protein is almost found in the ingredients.
How to make cheesecake with Oreo cookies?In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, mix the Cream Cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla, corn starch, and heavy whipping cream, until smooth and well blended. Add 10 Oreo cookies, broken in half, and mix again, until pieces are broken up and blended into the cheesecake mixture. Let rest.