KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN BURGERS
Copy the latest Korean street food trend with ultra-crisp, double-fried chicken, a quick kimchi slaw and lashings of sticky chilli sauce
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Categories Dinner, Lunch, Main course, Snack, Supper, Treat
Yield Makes 4
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Make the slaw by combining all the ingredients together. Taste and add more chilli powder, if you like. Chill in the fridge.
- To make the sauce, put all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer gently until syrupy. Take off the heat and set aside.
- Cut away any fatty excess from the chicken thighs, then season with salt, pepper and the grated ginger. Toss the chicken with the cornflour until completely coated.
- Heat about 2cm of vegetable oil in a large frying pan. Fry the chicken thighs for 4-5 mins each side until crisp. Remove from the oil onto kitchen paper and leave to cool slightly for 2 mins. Then re-fry in the hot oil until ultra-crisp and you can hear it crackle. Remove to kitchen paper to drain.
- Reheat the sauce. Build your burgers by placing some lettuce and kimchi slaw on the base of a bun, top with the crispy chicken and drizzle over the sticky sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 415 calories, Fat 20 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 38 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 35 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, Sodium 1.8 milligram of sodium
TAK KOGI SOPSANJOK (SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN PATTIES)
This is a traditional recipe from Korea. These patties can be made into hamburgers, served in kid's lunch boxes or as a main dish for a meal full of banchan dishes.
Provided by Broke Guy
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a food processor or high speed blender, add the ground chicken, green onion, garlic, ginger, sesame salt, sesame oil, salt, soy sauce and red pepper. Pulse to grind everything together then blend until mix well together.
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls. On an oiled cutting board or wax paper, flatten each ball into a circular patty. Using a knife, cross hatch each patty from side to side.
- Broil the patties until fully cooked, Grill the patties until fully cooked or pan fry the patties until fully cooked. The patties should be golden brown when fully cooked.
- Serve each patty on a lettuce leaf on individual plates.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.6, Fat 20.7, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 146.3, Sodium 1148.5, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.4, Protein 31.6
GINGERED CHICKEN PATTIES
Mix your chicken with Asian flavours, roll into mini burgers and serve with noodles for one of your five-a-day
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Put the garlic, ginger and spring onions into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the chicken, coriander, fish sauce and seasoning, and pulse again until well combined. Use wet hands to shape the mixture into 12 patties.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook the noodles following pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan and fry the patties for 4 mins on each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan, cover and keep warm. Drain the noodles.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and add the vegetables. Cook over a high heat for 2-3 mins, then add the noodles and soy sauce, stir-frying for a few mins to heat everything through. Serve the noodles and chicken patties with chilli sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 567 calories, Fat 19 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 55 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 44 grams protein, Sodium 2.5 milligram of sodium
CHICKEN POTATO PATTIES
Make and share this Chicken Potato Patties recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Midwest Maven
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the salt and chicken.
- Cook 5-10 minutes until done, then remove, let cool, and dice finely.
- In a bowl put the mashed potatoes, garlic, onion, egg, chicken, parsley, cinnamon, turmeric, cayenne and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well, if mixture is too dry add a little of the cooking liquid and then add enough flour, if needed, to easily form them into patties.
- Wet or flour your hands and form mixture into patties.
- In a heavy skillet heat 1/2 inch of oil to 350 degrees.
- Slide in the patties and cook until golden brown, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Do not crowd the pan, work in batches if necessary.
- Drain on paper towels and serve garnished with cilantro.
KOREAN CHICKEN PATTIES
Make and share this Korean Chicken Patties recipe from Food.com.
Provided by IngridH
Yield 20 patties, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Combine sugar, oil, and garlic in a food processor, and pulse to grind the garlic.
- Add soy sauce, chili sauce (if using), salt, and chicken. Process until the chicken is finely ground.
- Divide the chicken mixture into 20 equal parts, and form each into a small patty. Wet hands will make this less messy.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add half of the patties, and cook about 4 minutes, flipping the patties halfway through. They should be golden brown, but not cooked through.
- Place the patties on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray, and repeat with the remaining patties.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes until cooked through. (Check after 5 minutes).
- Note: Since the chicken mix is so messy to work with, you can use two spoons to form the patties directly in the hot pan. Use one spoon to scoop some mix, then use the second to slide the mix off the spoon into the pan. Pat the patty into the shape you want, then move on to the next one.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238.3, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 94.4, Sodium 1000.4, Carbohydrate 9.5, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 7, Protein 24.2
People also searched
More about "korean chicken patties food"
SPICY KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICHES | SO MUCH FOOD
5/5 (19)Category Main Course, SandwichesCuisine Korean
ASIAN CHICKEN PATTIES - AND HERE WE ARE
35 EASY & AUTHENTIC KOREAN RECIPES | BEYOND KIMCHEE
KOREAN STYLE CHICKEN BURGERS - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
CHICKEN PATTIES (EXTRA JUICY AND THE BEST RECIPE!)
QUICK KOREAN GOCHUJANG CHICKEN BURGERS | WANDERCOOKS
5/5 (3)Uploaded Aug 27, 2021Category Dinner, LunchPublished Aug 26, 2021
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CRISPY AND EASY CHICKEN PATTIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
KOREAN-STYLE CHICKEN WINGS | CANADIAN LIVING
KOREAN MEAT TOFU PATTIES (WANJA-JEON) | BEYOND KIMCHEE
25 BEST EVER KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT KOREAN FRIED CHICKEN – RECIPE
THE BEST KOREAN CHICKEN RECIPES
GOCHUJANG CHICKEN - SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN BULGOGI - ALL WAYS …
SPICY KOREAN CHICKEN (GRILL, STOVETOP OR OVEN INSTRUCTIONS)
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #appetizers #main-dish #poultry #asian #korean #diabetic #kid-friendly #chicken #food-processor-blender #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #brown-bag #egg-free #free-of-something #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #to-go #equipment #small-appliance #burgers
You'll also love