HONEY PORK STIR-FRY
A recipe from one of those small community cookbooks that we have modified for our tastes by cutting the amount of meat in half and adding extra veggies! Like any stir-fry, this one is very versatile and you could use almost any veggies that you like. We have also added baby corn and red bell pepper before. *Updated: The review by LARavenscroft reminded me that we usually do 1.5 times or double the amount of sauce, depending on the amount of veggies we are using, so please update accordingly if you feel it needs more sauce.
Provided by noway
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Cut pork into 1 inch squares. Brown in large skillet over medium high heat, stirring frequently.
- Combine chicken broth, honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and garlic powder. (See note on sauce above).
- Add to skillet, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables, cook for another 10-15 minutes, until at the preferred crispness.
- Thicken sauce with cornstarch and water.
- Serve over rice. I like jasmine or basmati.
HONEY-SOY GRILLED PORK CHOPS
Grilled pork chops with a honey-soy marinade. So sweet, so good.
Provided by George. P. Cooper
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pork Pork Chop Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a large bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork chops, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until seared and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340.3 calories, Carbohydrate 27.4 g, Cholesterol 81.4 mg, Fat 10.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 34.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, Sodium 1488.2 mg, Sugar 24 g
POT-ROASTED SPICED HONEY SOY PORK
Gordon Ramsay's sticky, glossy belly pork dish can be prepared well in advance.
Provided by Gordon Ramsay
Categories Dinner, Main course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the grill until hot. Meanwhile, trim off as much visible fat as possible from the top of the joint, and trim the underside too of any flaps of meat. Neaten the edges. Brush with 2 tablespoons of the oil, season and then place in a roasting tin. Brown under the grill for 10 minutes on each side. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3/fan 150C.
- Make the marinade. Heat the remaining 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and sauté the carrots, onion and celery over a high heat for about 10 minutes until nicely caramelised. Stir in the five-spice powder and honey. Cook for another minute or so. Pour in the soy sauce and wine and boil until reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Then add the stock and boil for 2-3 minutes more. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Pour the hot marinade over the meat in the roasting tin and cover the top with butter papers or wet greaseproof paper. Roast for 2½ -3 hours until the meat is very tender when pierced with a fork. Allow the meat to cool to room temperature in the marinade.
- Scrape the vegetables off the top of the meat, then put the meat on a tray and place a board on top. Weigh down with weights or large cans and chill overnight. Strain the marinade and chill it too - don't worry if it doesn't look very glamorous at the moment, it will look better.
- When ready to complete the dish, cut the pork across the grain into 'rashers' about 2cm wide. Cut each rasher crossways in half. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan until nice and hot, then sauté the pork slices in batches for about 5 minutes on each side until caramelised, spooning over the reserved marinade so they cook to a glossy glaze. As each batch is cooked, cover the pork and keep it warm.
- At the end, any remaining marinade can be bubbled down slightly for a serving sauce (there will only be a little for drizzling). Pick a light fruity red, such as French grenache (garnacha in Spain), or a semillon from Australia or Chile to serve with this dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536 calories, Fat 38 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 2 grams sugar, Protein 39 grams protein, Sodium 3.95 milligram of sodium
SOY AND HONEY PORK CHOPS
Grilled pork chops brushed with a honey and soy sauce mix. To round out the meal, serve with creamy chive and garlic mashed potatoes.
Provided by Ashley
Categories Main Dish Recipes Pork Pork Chop Recipes Boneless
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix honey, soy sauce, crushed red pepper flakes, and black pepper in a bowl. Pour about 2 tablespoons of the honey-soy mixture into a small bowl and save for later. Brush chops with canola oil on both sides, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the chops on the hottest part of the grill until lightly charred and crusty, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Move the chops to a cooler area of the grill, and continue to cook, brushing both sides generously with the honey-soy glaze, until chops are no longer pink inside, about 3 to 4 more minutes. The juices should run clear, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of a chop should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- While chops are grilling, brush slices of onion with oil, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Grill onion slices until they are translucent and browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. To serve, place chops and onions on warmed plates, and brush the chops with the reserved honey-soy glaze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.8 calories, Carbohydrate 43.8 g, Cholesterol 106.6 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 42.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 973.5 mg, Sugar 38.5 g
STICKY SOY & HONEY PORK WITH ASIAN NOODLES
Serve lean pork tenderoin in a sweet Chinese five-spice stir-fry mix of egg noodles, sweetcorn, sugar snap peas and peppers
Provided by Lucy Netherton
Categories Main course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix together the soy, ketchup and honey with the five-spice. Put the pork tenderloin on a baking tray and brush with just under half the sauce. Roast in the oven for 10 mins, then brush with a little extra sauce and return to the oven for a further 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, soak the noodles in boiling water until soft. Drain, reserving about 50ml of the water. Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the corn and sugar snap peas, and stir-fry for 3 mins, adding the water to help the veg steam.
- Add the stir-fry veg and half the spring onions, and cook for 3 mins more until wilted. Tip in the noodles and the rest of the sauce. Using tongs, mix everything to combine. Remove the pork, cut into slices and serve on top of the noodles. Scatter with remaining spring onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 384 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 41 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 17 grams sugar, Fiber 6 grams fiber, Protein 32 grams protein, Sodium 1.5 milligram of sodium
People also searched
More about "honey soy pork and vegetables food"
STIR FRIED PORK AND VEGGIES WITH HONEY AND SOY - FOOD52
Servings 4Category Entree
STICKY HONEY AND SOY PORK WITH SESAME GREENS - HEALTHY …
HONEY-SOY GLAZE RECIPE - REAL SIMPLE
HONEY SOY PORK AND VEGETABLE STIR-FRY | HEALTHY RECIPE
HONEY SOY PORK | ASIAN INSPIRATIONS
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
EASY PORK STIR FRY - READY IN UNDER 30 MINUTES - THIS …
Reviews 102Calories 371 per servingCategory Main Dish Recipes
HONEY-SOY GLAZED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 4Total Time 40 mins
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES | RECIPESTY
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES - REVIEW BY KIMBERLY323
HONEY SOY PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SALT AND LAVENDER | KITCHN
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES - REVIEW BY MJROCK
HONEY SOY PORK - 31 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES - REVIEW BY TRACIR - ALLRECIPES
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES RECIPE | COOKTHISMEAL.COM
GRILLED PORK CHOPS WITH SOY GLAZE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
20-MINUTE HONEY SOY GLAZE PORK LOIN AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
AIR FRYER HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS - ALLRECIPES
HONEY-SOY PORK AND VEGETABLES - REVIEW BY KITKAT - ALLRECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love