ROASTED LAMB CHOPS WITH ORANGE, GARLIC AND ROSEMARY PESTO RUB
This is a knockout dish, and the best part about it is it only looks complicated! It is very simple to make. Ask the butcher for French Trimmed Lamb, where the meat is trimmed slightly from the bone - it is an extremely classic and elegant presentation.
Provided by Pinaygourmet 345142
Yield 8-9 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the garlic, orange zest, rosemary, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small bowl, and stir until combined. Rub the lamb with the garlic mixture, gently pressing it into the meat. Place the lamb, meat side up, on a rimmed baking sheet. Allow to sit at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. (This is a good time to start the creme fraiche potatoes.) Roast lamb in the center of the oven ‑- 15 to 20 minutes for rare (the internal temperature on a meat thermometer will read 125 degrees F), 20 to 30 minutes for medium rare (135 degrees F), 25 to 35 minutes for medium (145 degrees F).
- Cover the surface of the platter with rosemary. Slice the rack into chops at the table, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 46.6, Fat 5.1, SaturatedFat 0.7, Sodium 872.5, Carbohydrate 0.4, Fiber 0.1, Protein 0.1
SWEET CURRIED LAMB CHOPS
A sweet curry that even the kids love with a rich fruity sauce, best with rice or mashed potatoes to soak the sauce up.
Provided by Sandra Williamson
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Melt butter in pan, add chops, brown well on both sides (I always well cook the chops at this stage).
- Arrange browned/cooked chops in a single layer in an oven-proof dish.
- Add onions to remaining pan drippings, cook 1-2 minutes, remove from pan, and put on top of chops.
- Place flour, sugar, curry, mustard and ginger in saucepan, mix well.
- Add vinegar, blend until smooth.
- Add water, tomato sauce and chutney, stir constantly over heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour thickened sauce over the chops and onions, cover.
- Bake in moderate oven for 1.5-2 hours or until chops are tender.
- Stir in chopped parsley (To save time you can microwave the whole lot at this stage until the chops are tender, also cooking the chops well at the beginning will also save time).
PERFECT BARBECUED LAMB CHOPS
If you're not sure you like Lamb, try barbecuing it as it takes on a whole different flavor. My favorite marinade is very simple, and it is similar in taste to those petite lamb chops you get at the fancy Greek restaurants. Try this - you'll love it!
Provided by Dugyb
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Marinade Lamb Chops in remaining ingredients for an hour or two.
- Barbecue on medium high BBQ grill till done to your preference- (3 minutes per side for medium).
- Served with a Caesar salad and some steamed broccoli or asparagus is great.
More about "herby redcurrant lamb chops food"
STICKY LAMB CHOPS WITH A HERBY REDCURRANT SAUCE
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
STICKY LAMB CHOPS WITH A HERBY REDCURRANT SAUCE
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH HERBY YOGURT SAUCE - FOOD
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsServings 4
LAMB IN REDCURRANT JELLY FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
HOW TO PREPARE HOMEMADE HERBY LAMB CHOPS | FRESH RECIPES FOOD
LAMB EN CROUTE WITH RED CURRANT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
LAMB CHOPS WITH PORT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HERBY REDCURRANT LAMB CHOPS RECIPES - EASY RECIPES
BALSAMIC AND ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOW TO MAKE TASTY HERBY LAMB CHOPS - FOODPEDIA XYZ
REDCURRANT AND HERB CHOPS | EASY LAMB RECIPES - RED ONLINE
STICKY LAMB CHOPS WITH A HERBY REDCURRANT SAUCE.
SIMPLE ROSEMARY LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE HERBY LAMB CHOPS | TASTE COOKING
HERBY REDCURRANT LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
#weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #main-dish #lamb-sheep #barbecue #european #dinner-party #english #comfort-food #meat #taste-mood #savory #equipment #grilling #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook lamb chops with Rosemary and garlic?These succulent lamb chops with their fruity, garlic and rosemary sauce make a quick meal. In a shallow, non-metallic dish, mix together the red wine vinegar and redcurrant jelly. Strip the leaves from the rosemary stalks, set a few aside to garnish, and finely chop the remainder.
How do you cook lamb with redcurrant jelly?In a shallow, non-metallic dish, mix together the red wine vinegar and redcurrant jelly. Strip the leaves from the rosemary stalks, set a few aside to garnish, and finely chop the remainder. Stir into the redcurrant mixture with the garlic. Add the lamb and turn in the mixture; then allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
How long do you marinate Lamb in redcurrant sauce?Stir into the redcurrant mixture with the garlic. Add the lamb and turn in the mixture; then allow to marinate for 5-10 minutes.
What kind of sauce do you use on lamb chops?Sticky Lamb Chops with a Herby Redcurrant Sauce. These succulent lamb chops with their fruity, garlic and rosemary sauce make a quick meal.