FARFALLE WITH CREAMY PESTO
Not sure where this came from originally but I love it! I used low-fat cottage cheese and sour cream. The pesto sauce would also be great as a sauce for chicken. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :-)
Provided by flower7
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, combine remaining ingredients except Parmesan in a food processor and process for 30 seconds.
- (To release more flavor from basil leaves, place them in a small plastic bag and bruise with a meat mallet before adding to food processor).
- Drain pasta and toss with sauce in a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 642.4, Fat 18.2, SaturatedFat 7.3, Cholesterol 27.1, Sodium 931.5, Carbohydrate 92.2, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 2.7, Protein 27.1
FARFALLE WITH PANCETTA AND PEAS IN A ROASTED GARLIC CREAM SAUCE
I was searching for a copycat recipe for the Cheesecake Factory's similar dish and found this. It looks promising so I'm posting it here to get some opinions and to save it for myself.
Provided by Dave in Alpharetta
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Boil pasta according to instructions on box drain and set aside. save 1/2 cup pasta water and discard rest.
- Add oil to heated pan. Add Pancetta to the oil and let it render and get crispy a little for a couple of minutes on medium heat. Take pancetta out (leave oil in the pan) of pan and set aside.
- Add onions to the skillet and caramelize them over low to medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to caramelized onions and increase the flame to medium high. Sauté the mix for about 30 seconds.
- Add red peppers and tomatoes to the mix and flip the mixture for about 20-30 seconds seconds until mixed well.
- Add milk to the mix and bring it to simmer. Lower the heat and add roasted garlic paste to the mix and incorporate well.
- Add cream cheese and parmesan to the mix and mix well -- let it simmer until cream cheese, garlic, and parmesan is mixed well into milk forming smooth sauce.
- Add sage, salt and pepper (to taste) to the sauce and mix well. Add peas and pasta to mix and cook in the pan for a minute or so until pasta is well coated.
- Add pancetta to the pasta and serve. (Use pasta water to thin the sauce if it gets too thick).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 985.6, Fat 45.4, SaturatedFat 18.6, Cholesterol 181.7, Sodium 1160.5, Carbohydrate 108.7, Fiber 8.8, Sugar 10.4, Protein 37.9
More about "farfalle in creamy parmesan vodka sauce food"
SIMPLE & FLAVORFUL FARFALLE ALLA VODKA - A FOOD LOVER'S …
5/5 (26)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 497 per serving
- While the pasta is cooking, prepare the sauce. Start by adding extra virgin olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the crushed garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and vodka to the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Stir in the heavy cream and simmer for another 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add the butter and stir. Remove from heat and let stand for 3 minutes. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
FARFALLE ALLA VODKA RECIPE - ANDREW ZIMMERN - FOOD
5/5 Total Time 40 mins
- In a large, deep skillet, cook the bacon over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and nearly crisp, about 8 minutes. Add the onion and crushed red pepper, season with salt and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is golden, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Carefully add the vodka and cook, scraping up any browned bits on the bottom of the skillet. Add the tomatoes with their juices and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes start to break down, about 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer until reduced slightly, about 5 minutes longer. Stir in the cream and peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the skillet along with the reserved cooking water and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the pasta is coated, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the pasta to bowls, sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve right away.
CREAMY FARFALLE PASTA WITH PROSCIUTTO AND PEAS
FARFALLE WITH CREAMY WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE
FARFALLE WITH CREAMY SMOKED SALMON AND VODKA SAUCE
23 CLASSIC FARFALLE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
4.5/5 (2)Published 2022-02-08Category Recipe Roundup
- Farfalle with Spinach, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions. Does meatless mean boring? Definitely not, and this dish is proof! Farfalle noodles are tossed with spinach, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and a rich parmesan cream sauce.
- Farfalle with Creamy Bacon Sauce. This dish had me at cream and bacon. You absolutely cannot go wrong with that combination! It’s the embodiment of indulgence.
- Farfalle with Fresh Salmon. I can’t get enough of how hearty yet light and refreshing this dish is. It has such lovely flavors, you can tell it’s good for you.
- Farfalle with Tuna Sauce. Upgrade canned tuna and a bag of frozen peas and turn them into a delectable pasta sauce. This recipe might call for mainly economical ingredients, but you’ll level them up with a splash of white wine.
- Farfalle with Tomatoes, Onion, and Spinach. How about a refreshing Mediterranean meal, for a change? This recipe creates a gorgeous platter of bright colors and epic flavors and textures.
- Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic. Move over Cheesecake Factory! This copycat recipe of their chicken and roasted garlic is way better. Farfalle pasta is tossed with a creamy sauce, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, and cheese.
- Farfalle with Zucchini. Here’s another refreshing, veggie-filled pasta dish you’ll surely enjoy. Farfalle, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, and onions are coated with a white wine olive oil sauce.
- Creamy Cheese Farfalle. This cheesy farfalle is the stuff of umami dreams! It’s loaded with butter, milk, and cheddar cheese, so to say it’s rich and creamy is an understatement.
- Grilled Chicken and Pesto Farfalle. Pesto and chicken together in one! This is one healthy yet tasty dish you’ll crave again and again. To make things easier, you don’t have to make pesto from scratch.
- Instant Pot Beef and Bowtie Pasta. This pasta is the only reason you need to get an Instant Pot. Try it once, and you’ll want it in your life forever.
CREAMY FARFALLE WITH PEAS AND BACON - NATASHA'S KITCHEN
SUNDRIED TOMATO FARFALLE WITH VODKA SAUCE | YO MAMA'S FOODS
FARFALLE WITH VODKA-CREAM SAUCE | VEGAN PASTA DISH, EASY PASTA …
~ FARFALLE IN CREAMY PARMESAN VODKA SAUCE ~ | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
26 TASTY FARFALLE RECIPES - WHIMSY & SPICE
~ FARFALLE IN CREAMY PARMESAN VODKA SAUCE ~ | RECIPE | RECIPES ...
FARFALLE PASTA IN GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
FARFALLE WITH GARLIC PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE AND PAN-SEARED …
FARFALLE WITH VODKA RECIPE FROM COOKING FROM MEMORY BY GAYE …
FARFALLE IN CREAMY PARMESAN VODKA SAUCE RECIPES
You'll also love