Instead of pouring the decadent ganache over the top of this coffee-flavored cheesecake, I use most of it to cover the chocolate crust. -Linda Stemen, Monroeville, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Place cookies in a food processor. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 10-in. springform pan; set aside., Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in liqueur. Pour 1-3/4 cups over crust. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. For garnishes, drop remaining ganache by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined sheets; cover and refrigerate., Dissolve coffee granules in rum. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the flour, ground coffee, vanilla, molasses and rum mixture. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over ganache. Place pan on a baking sheet. , Bake at 350° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until center is almost set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla; spread over top of cheesecake. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. , Remove sides of pan. Just before serving, arrange garnishes over top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 640 calories, Fat 44g fat (26g saturated fat), Cholesterol 161mg cholesterol, Sodium 319mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (43g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
MINI CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO HAZELNUT CHEESECAKES
Provided by Food Network
Yield 12 mini cheesecakes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- HEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Line 12 muffin cups with foil bake cups. Stir crushed wafers and melted butter in medium bowl until evenly moistened. Spoon 2 tablespoons crumb mixture into each bake cup. Press onto bottoms and 1/2 inch up sides of bake cups. Chill 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating just until blended. Remove 2 cups cheesecake filling from bowl; set aside. Add 1/2 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread to remaining cheesecake filling, beating until smooth.
- SPOON about 1 1/2 tablespoons cappuccino hazelnut filling into each crust. Top evenly with plain cheesecake filling. (Bake cups will be very full.) Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in pan on wire rack 30 minutes. Cover and chill 1 hour or overnight.
- REMOVE cheesecakes from pan; remove foil bake cups. Sprinkle surface of cheesecakes with cocoa powder. Place remaining 1/4 cup cappuccino hazelnut spread in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 seconds to soften slightly. Cut very small corner off bottom of bag. Drizzle hazelnut spread over cheesecakes.
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE
Velvety smooth, sinfully rich, baked in a crisp cookie crust, this is a delightful cheesecake, a sure-fire sweet finale to any dinner party. I found this on a My Great Recipes, recipe card. I'm posting this for a request. I have not tried this recipe.
Provided by internetnut
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Prepare chocolate crust. Set aside.'
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add sugar, mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Melt chocolate with cream over boiling water, stirring until smooth. Add to cheese mixture, blending well. Add sour cream, salt, coffee liqueur and vanilla, beating until smooth.
- Turn into prepared pan. Bake in center of oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until sides are puffed. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Turn oven off; leave door ajar. Allow cake to cool in oven for 45 minutes. Cover and chill for 12 hours. Remove sides of pan.
- Whip cream. Flavor with sugar and liqueur. Garnish with mounds of whipped cream and chocolate leaves.
- Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1oz chocolate. Brush real leaves with chocolate. Freeze until firm. Peel off. Freeze until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549.3, Fat 40.7, SaturatedFat 24.7, Cholesterol 149.6, Sodium 167.3, Carbohydrate 43.4, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 31.8, Protein 8.9
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE
This recipe becomes a favorite as soon as it is tasted. It was once referred to as 'sinfully rich and velvety smooth'. Best if made a day before serving.
Provided by Cigdem Buke Ugur
Categories Desserts Specialty Dessert Recipes Liqueur Dessert Recipes Coffee Liqueur
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter one 9 or 10 inch springform pan.
- Combine the chocolate wafer crumbs, softened butter, 2 tablespoons white sugar, and the cinnamon. Mix well and press mixture into the buttered springform pan, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl beat the softened cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add 1 cup white sugar mixing until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Melt the 8 ounces semisweet chocolate with 2 tablespoons whipping cream in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled. Do not over bake. Leave cake in oven with the heat turned off and the door ajar for 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and chill for 12 hours. Just before serving top cake with mounds of flavored whipped cream and garnish with chocolate leaves. Yields 16 servings.
- To Make Flavored Whipped Cream: Beat whipping cream until soft peaks form, then beat in confectioner's sugar and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur.
- To Make Chocolate Leaves: Melt 1 ounce semisweet chocolate in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth. Brush real non-toxic plant leaves (such as orange leaves) on one side with melted chocolate. Freeze until firm and then peel off leaves. Freeze chocolate leaves until needed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618.7 calories, Carbohydrate 45.1 g, Cholesterol 157.5 mg, Fat 45 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 26.9 g, Sodium 332.5 mg, Sugar 36.7 g
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix crackers, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom (not sides) of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides. Bake crust 10 minutes. Cool. Maintain oven temperature.
- Combine cream, espresso powder and vanilla in small bowl; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time. Beat in flour. Stir espresso mixture until powder dissolves; beat into cream cheese mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour batter over crust. Bake cake until edges are puffed and beginning to crack and center is just set, about 1 hour 5 minutes. Cool on rack 30 minutes; chill cake uncovered until cold, about 6 hours. Cover; keep chilled at least 1 day and up to 2 days.
- Cut around cake to loosen. Release pan sides. Top with curls, if desired.
LAYERED MOCHA CHEESECAKE
In my search for the perfect mocha cheesecake, I ended up combining a few of my favorite recipes to create this delicious version. It's as much a feast for the eyes as for the palate! -Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. , In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of prepared pan. In another bowl, mix the coffee granules, hot water and cinnamon; set aside. , In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. , Divide batter in half. Stir melted chocolate into one portion; pour over crust. Stir coffee mixture into the remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. , Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath; remove foil. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack for 10 minutes; loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight., Remove rim from pan. For glaze, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Top with coffee beans if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 535 calories, Fat 37g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 128mg cholesterol, Sodium 295mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
My sister loves cappuccino cheesecake. I baked this for her birthday, and she was one happy camper! Prep time includes chill time.
Provided by yooper
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix crackers, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom (not sides) of a 9-inch springform pan with 2 3/4-inch high sides.
- Bake crust 10 minutes.
- Maintain oven temperature.
- Combine cream, espresso powder or coffee and vanilla in small bowl; set aside.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time.
- Beat in flour.
- Stir espresso mixture until power dissolves, beat into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter over crust.
- Bake cake until edges are puffed and beginning to crack and center is just set, about 1 hour 5 minutes.
- Cool on rack for 30 minutes; chill, uncovered for 6 hours.
- Cut around cake to loosen.
- Release pan sides.
- Top with chocolate curls, if desired.
People also searched
More about "chocolate cappuccino cheesecake food"
NO-BAKE ESPRESSO CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - BAKER BY …
CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE | TESCO REAL FOOD
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE RECIPE WITH COFFEE …
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SQUARES
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE | THM: S - NORTHERN …
COFFEE CHEESECAKE - JUST SO TASTY
CHOCOLATE COFFEE CHEESECAKE | BAKE AT 350°
NO-BAKE COFFEE CHEESECAKE RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
COFFEE CHEESECAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTEOFHOME.COM
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO BROWNIE CHEESECAKE SQUARES - FOOD.COM
BEST CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COFFEE …
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO CHEESECAKE - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COFFEE CHEESECAKE - THE BUSY BAKER
LIME CHEESECAKE RECIPE | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CAPPUCCINO RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chocolate chips with cream cheese?Maintain oven temperature. Combine cream, espresso powder and vanilla in small bowl; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time. Beat in flour. Stir espresso mixture until powder dissolves; beat into cream cheese mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
How do you make espresso cream cheese?Maintain oven temperature. Combine cream, espresso powder or coffee and vanilla in small bowl; set aside. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar, then eggs 1 at a time. Beat in flour. Stir espresso mixture until power dissolves, beat into cream cheese mixture.
How do you make a chocolate cake with cream cheese?Add chocolate mixture to cream cheese mixture and blend well. Stir in sour cream, salt, coffee, 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, and vanilla; beat until smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake in the center of oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes. Center will be soft but will firm up when chilled.
Do I need to make coffee for cheesecake?You do not need to make the coffee - just place the powder in the recipe as directed. For the cheesecake filling, I use about the amount of powder recommended for 1 cup of coffee (this will vary depending on the brand. Make sure the cream cheese, sour cream and eggs are room temperature before getting started.