CHEDDAR-BACON WEDGE SALAD
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until slightly crisp, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels; set aside to cool.
- Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream and garlic in a large bowl. Add the vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and the cayenne and whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Chop the bacon into pieces. Cut the iceberg head in half, then cut each half into 2 wedges. Spoon dressing over each wedge so it drips down the sides, then sprinkle with the cheese and bacon.
CHEDDAR BACON WEDGE SALAD
- In a medium skillet, fry the bacon slices until slightly crisp. Drain on paper towels and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream and garlic. Add the vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, pepper and cayenne and whisk until the mixture is totally smooth.
- Chop up the bacon into pieces. Cut the iceberg in half right through the middle, then cut the halves into wedges.
- Spoon a good amount of the dressing over each wedge so that it drips down the sides, then sprinkle on the cheese and bacon.
BACON-CHEDDAR CHEESE SCONES
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium skillet, cook the bacon, stirring, until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on paper towels. Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Cut in the butter, cheese, green onions, and pepper with a pastry blender or fork, and work just until it starts to form lumps and come together. Add the bacon. Add 1 cup of the cream and work just until it becomes a sticky dough, being careful not to overwork.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and pat until it comes together. Form into 2 large circles, about 7 inches in diameter and 3/4 inch thick and cut each into 8 wedges with a sharp knife. Transfer to baking sheet with a spatula, leaving 1/2-inch space between each wedge. Paint the tops of the wedges lightly with the remaining 2 tablespoons of cream and bake until golden brown, 22 to 23 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly on the baking sheet. Serve warm.
POTATO WEDGES WITH CHEESE AND BACON
A great side dish that every kid and adult will love. Cooking time does not include baking the potato wedges.
Provided by daisygrl64
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- bake potato wedges according to package directions.
- in the meantime fry bacon, drain and crumble.
- when potatoes are ready sprinkle with salt and black pepper if desired.
- add cheese, bacon and green onions.
- return to oven and bake until cheese melts, or until cheese is golden brown.
- serve immediately with sour cream.
People also searched
More about "cheddar bacon wedges food"
CHEESE & BACON POTATO WEDGES - JULIA'S CUISINE
Cuisine North AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory Appetizer, LunchCalories 260 per serving
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skin in a few places with a knife. Place on rack in oven for about 50 minutes to one hour.
- While the potatoes are baking, fry the bacon. In a skillet set over medium heat, add the bacon and cook for just a few minutes per side. Remove from heat, drain in paper towels and roughly cup up the bacon.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice them in half and then in quarters lengthways. Place the potatoes on a baking tray and sprinkle over cheese, bacon and spring onions. Place back in the oven for about 10 - 12 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle over chives and season with salt and pepper.
CHEDDAR BACON POTATO WEDGES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN …
5/5 (3)Total Time 55 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 343 per serving
CHEDDAR-BACON POTATO WEDGES - PREVENTION
CREAMY AGED CHEDDAR BACON CHEESE WEDGES | THE …
CHEDDAR AND BACON PINWHEELS RECIPE | JEFF MAURO | FOOD NETWORK
Author Jeff MauroSteps 6Difficulty Easy
CHEDDAR BACON POTATO WEDGES NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
BACON WRAPPED POTATO WEDGES - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
CHEDDAR AND BACON WEDGE POTATOES | TASTEMADE
BACON CHEDDAR POTATO WEDGES MADE WITH US FROZEN POTATOES
BACON CHEDDAR POTATO WEDGES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEDDAR BACON POTATO WEDGES ARE FRIED WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE AND …
BACON & CHEDDAR SCONES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
LOADED POTATO WEDGES - BAKED AND CRISPY ~ MACHEESMO
BACON CHEDDAR CHIVE SCONES RECIPE | KING ARTHUR BAKING
ROASTED POTATO WEDGES WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE RECIPE
CHEDDAR BACON POTATO WEDGES RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
You'll also love