CARIBBEAN PORK AND JASMINE RICE
Add Thai cuisine in your family's skillet dinner! Enjoy this savory dish made using veggies, rice and pineapple chunks flavored by Caribbean jerk seasoning.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- While rice is cooking, cut pork cross-wise into 1/8-inch slices. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork, onion and jerk seasoning; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until pork is brown.
- Stir in sweet potato and water. Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes. Stir in pea pods and pineapple chunks. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix reserved pineapple juice, lime juice, honey and cornstarch until smooth; stir into mixture in skillet. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Divide rice among bowls. Top with pork mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 455, Carbohydrate 75 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 30 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 60 mg
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE
This is from kraftfoods.com healthy living recipes. Exchanges: 3 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 meat, 1/2 fat.
Provided by Shellbelle
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook tenderloin in oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion and carrots and cook until pork is no longer pink inside.
- Stir in pineapple, water, barbecue sauce, ground ginger, bell pepper, and rice.
- Bring to a boil; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.7, Fat 8.2, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 73.8, Sodium 223.2, Carbohydrate 67.5, Fiber 3.7, Sugar 21.8, Protein 28.4
People also searched
More about "caribbean pork n rice food"
CARIBBEAN MANGO PORK AND TROPICAL RICE | HBH - HALF …
4.7/5 (35)Total Time 4 hrs 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 752 per serving
- Add the pork to the bowl of your crockpot. Add the crushed tomatoes, ketchup, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, cinnamon, all-spice, cayenne pepper, orange juice, soy sauce and molasses. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Shred the pork in the crockpot and toss with the sauce. Discard and fatty pieces.
- About 30 minutes before you are ready to eat make the rice. Add the coconut milk and coconut water to a medium size pot. Bring to a low boil and then add the rice, salt, unsweetened coconut and coconut oil. Stir to combine, then place the lid on the pot and turn the heat down to the lowest setting possible. Allow the rice to cook ten minutes on low and then turn the heat off completely and let the rice sit on the stove, covered for another 20 minutes (don't take any peeks inside!). After 20 minutes remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork. Add the lime juice + zest, carrots and green onions, toss. Add a handful of cilantro and toss once more.
- Divide the rice among plates. Add a tortilla/pitta to each plate and top with shredded pork. Toss on some plantain chips/tostones. Serve with extra mango, shredded coconut, lime and sliced avocado.
CARIBBEAN RICE RECIPE BY TASTY
21 DELICIOUS CARIBBEAN RECIPES - FOOD COM
PEPPER PORK FRIED RICE | CARIBBEANPOT.COM - YOUTUBE
CARIBBEAN-STYLE PORK CHOPS AND RICE | OPERATION IN TOUCH
CARIBBEAN-STYLE PORK CHOPS AND RICE | KNORR US - KNORRV2 US
10 RECIPES WITH INSTANT RICE - FOOD.COM
CARIBBEAN PORK WITH PINEAPPLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
CARIBBEAN PORK & COCONUT RICE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
CARIBBEAN-STYLE PORK CURRY | CANADIAN LIVING
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
MELISSA THOMPSON’S RECIPE FOR PIMENTO PORK BELLY WITH VEGETABLE …
15 EXCEPTIONAL PLACES TO EAT CARIBBEAN FOOD IN NEW ORLEANS
CARIBBEAN RICE AND PEAS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PORK SHOULDER WITH CARIBBEAN-STYLE RICE & BEANS - FOOD …
CARIBBEAN PORK 'N RICE RECIPE | SAY MMM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love