BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
The very best way to make your burgers! Nice and juicy, and very easy! Adapted from a recipe on "Sara's Secrets" on Food Network. Also good on the grill.Yum!
Provided by Amanda Beth
Yield 5-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix ingredients well. You may also choose to add some steak seasoning to taste to give it a little extra zip.
- Shape into 5-6 patties.
- Place into a preheated skillet, cook on medium heat 6 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Sometimes you will need to add oil to the pan before preheating to keep the meat from sticking and burning.
- Top with your choice of cheese and place on bun with toppings like tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, etc.
BEST EVER HAMBURGER SOUP
Don't be fooled by the title of this soup. It has wonderful flavor and is so hearty that it can be used as the main course along with some homemade bread. It is delicious. I make it a lot in the winter months when we have a lot of snow--it warms you up. You may use rice in place of the barley, or a little of both.
Provided by Mimi in Maine
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Brown hamburg in large pan breaking up into medium pieces.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or till veggies are tender.
- If you have any leftover rice, peas, or corn, add them at the end and heat well.
- This soup freezes well as long as there is no potato in it.
People also searched
More about "best hamburger ever food"
FAST FOOD HAMBURGERS RANKED WORST TO BEST - MASHED.COM
12 OF THE WORLD’S BEST BURGERS AND WHERE TO FIND …
THE TASTIEST BURGER I'VE EVER EATEN - YOUTUBE
THE BEST HAMBURGERS EVER RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 384 per serving
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - ERREN'S KITCHEN
5/5 (7)Calories 339 per servingCategory Dinner
A&W CANADA: BEST BURGER EVER - FOODOLOGY
BEST HAMBURGER SOUP RECIPE EVER FOOD
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
22 BEST BURGER RECIPES - FOOD & WINE
BEST. BURGER. EVER. | BEST. EVER. | FOOD NETWORK
BEST EVER HAMBURGER FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE’VE EVER TRIED - TASTE OF …
POPULAR HAMBURGER HELPER FLAVORS, RANKED WORST TO BEST
BEST HAMBURGER SOUP EVER FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE EVER FOOD
You'll also love