BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a nonstick silicone liner, and lay the salmon, skin side down, on top. Set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and chives in a medium bowl and stir to thoroughly combine. Reserve half of the sauce. Spoon the remaining sauce over the fish, spreading it evenly all over the top and sides of each fillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast just until the fish is opaque in the center, 7 minutes. Increase the oven to broil. Broil the fish for 6 to 7 minutes, but keep your eye on it to avoid overcooking. Garnish with chives and serve with the reserved sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE
I was looking for a salmon recipe where I could use fresh herbs from my garden. This one calls for fresh parsley and dill. My husband and son said it was the best salmon dish I ever made!! Found this on the internet
Provided by Acountkel
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line the bottom of an ungreased baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash salmon and pat dry. Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper, and place skin-side down onto rack.
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, Dijon mustard, dill weed, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, 12 to 15 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F (salmon will be slightly opaque in thickest part).
- NOTE: During this time the salmon continues to cook (meat temperature will rise 5 to 10 degrees after it is removed from the oven) and the juices redistribute.
- Carefully remove salmon from pan and transfer onto individual serving plates.
- Serve with the cold mustard dill sauce.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well.
- Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet.
- Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Spread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until just opaque in the center.
- Serve with the rest of the sauce.
POACHED SALMON WITH A MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
Here is a light delicious salmon recipe, I made this dish last night as hot salmon and sauce. But it is a very versatile dish and in summer can be served chilled, both the salmon and the sauce. If chilling the salmon, I recommend leaving the fish in the poaching liquid, in the fridge for a few hours, to really allow the flavours to infuse the salmon. I served mine with wild rice and minted vegetables, but it goes well over linguine with a green salad on the side.
Provided by The Flying Chef
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large pan, add water, wine, lemon juice, mustard seeds, peppercorns, bay leaves and dill, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish and return to a simmer, cover and continue to simmer until fish is cooked and flakes easily, approximately 8 minutes.
- For the Sauce: In a pan combine mustard, vinegar, sugar, Worcestershire, dill and sour cream, stir over medium heat until hot, when fish is cooked add the 3 tablespoons of liquid from poached fish. Heat through and serve over fish.
- To serve: Place fish on plate and top with sauce, garnish with dill.
SALMON WITH MUSTARD SAUCE.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place salmon steaks in a large, deep baking pan; sprinkle w/ pepper and cover with wine. Sprinkle with minced shallots.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine.
- While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, yogurt, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth.
- After salmon is done, serve with creamy mustard sauce over top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462.2, Fat 23.5, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 93.8, Sodium 293.6, Carbohydrate 14.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 10.7, Protein 36.6
BAKED ALASKA SALMON FILLET WITH MUSTARD SAUCE
- Arrange salmon fillets in baking pan, drizzle with combined butter and oil.
- Top with lemon slices.
- Bake in 400 degree Fahrenheit oven 15 minutes or until flesh is no longer translucent.
- Mustard Sauce:.
- Lightly saute shallots in butter; add wine and reduce until nearly evaporated.
- Add cream; cook and stir until thickened.
- Add mustard, chives, and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt.
- To Serve:.
- Ladle serving of sauce on serving plate; arrange lemon topped salmon on sauce.
- Garnish with pear tomatoes and parsley sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 613.9, Fat 35.1, SaturatedFat 13.3, Cholesterol 217.9, Sodium 272.3, Carbohydrate 3.5, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.4, Protein 64.3
MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - TO SERVE WITH SALMON
This sauce is a perfect pairing with salmon. Scandinavians often pair salmon with dill and mustard sauce. I think they know what they're doing!
Provided by LifeIsGood
Yield 3 Cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place all the ingredients in a nonreactive mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Taste for seasoning, adding lemon juice, salt, and pepper as necessary. Serve the sauce in a bowl or in individual ramekins, garnished with dill sprigs.
BROWN SUGAR ROASTED SALMON WITH MAPLE-MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
Simple roasted salmon coated in brown sugar and glazed with a maple-mustard-dill sauce. Taken from salmoninseconds.com and posted for ZWT.
Provided by alligirl
Yield 4 5-6 oz. filets, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine brown sugar, cracked black pepper and kosher salt in bowl. Mix well.
- Rub salmon filets with brown sugar mixture, making sure to use all of mixture.
- Let stand for 15 minutes in refrigerator covered lightly with plastic wrap.
- Combine maple syrup, mustard and fresh dill in small mixing bowl; set aside.
- Coat bottom of baking pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Place salmon fillets in pan and drizzle with remaining oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked to desired temperature.
- Remove from baking pan and drizzle salmon with maple-mustard-dill sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.1, Fat 13.6, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 64.5, Sodium 579.4, Carbohydrate 28.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 25.4, Protein 29.6
GRILLED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE
- Placed rinsed salmon in a shallow baking dish with skin side down.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Brush fish lightly with sauce on both sides and let reach room temperature while preparing grill.
- Over a medium fire, grill fish for 7-10 minutes on a side, or until fish is flaky.
- Arrange salmon on a serving platter and spoon remaining sauce over pieces.
- Garnish with dill and serve.
People also searched
More about "baked salmon with mustard dill sauce food"
BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON MUSTARD DILL SAUCE RECIPE
4.5/5 (21)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 45 mins
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a baking dish and mix well. Add the salmon, turning to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 6 hours.
- Place salmon (skin side down) in a foil-lined baking dish with sides. Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - THE ART OF FOOD …
Ratings 11Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 25 mins
- Place the baking sheet in the hot oven for 5 minutes. Remove pan from oven and spray with non-stick spray or brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on the hot pan. Drizzle with olive oil and scatter dill all over. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE | MYFITNESSPAL
BAKED SALMON WITH A MUSTARD DILL SAUCE - MARPE
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD DILL SAUCE FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
10 BEST BAKED SALMON WITH AVOCADO RECIPES | YUMMLY
ROASTED SALMON WITH DILL AND MUSTARD SAUCE | BASICS
SÅS SENAP & DILL SAUCE FOR SALMON - IKEA CA
BAKED SALMON WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE FOOD - HOMEANDRECIPE.COM
HASSELBACK YOUR SALMON FOR A FRESH WAY TO EAT THIS TASTY FISH
SALMON LOAF WITH DILL MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED SALMON PASTA – A COUPLE COOKS
CREAMY WHISKEY MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE - ALLRECIPES.COM
BAKED SALMON WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE - RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #oven #holiday-event #romantic #spring #summer #easter #salmon #fish #dietary #low-sodium #seasonal #low-carb #low-in-something #freshwater-fish #saltwater-fish #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to cook salmon in mustard-dill sauce?"Very easy and wonderful if you like mustard-dill sauce. One of my favorites." In a small bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste and blend well. Allow to stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Lightly grease or oil a baking sheet. Put salmon, skin side down, on baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper.
How to cook salmon in the oven with sauce?Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce. Bake salmon until just opaque in center, about 20 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce. Get unlimited recipes from Bon Appétit & Epicurious for just $40 $30/year
What is the best way to cook salmon with sour cream?Sign in Whisk sour cream, dill, onion and mustard in small bowl to blend. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil baking sheet. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and pepper; spread with 1/3 cup sauce.
How long does it take to bake salmon?Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, basting often with wine. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl mix together dill, yogurt, mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth. After salmon is done, serve with creamy mustard sauce over top. “Yummy baked salmon recipe.”